A message for all new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

I joined slimming world on Wed and found this site while searching for recipes, Im hoping to lose 3 stone and will be using minimins for support :D

Hi - I've just joined and this is my first day of the Lipotrim plan - was dying to start as I really feel this is 'make or break' as i've tried and failed other diets. And when I got weighed I was classed as 'super obese' and those words just keep going round and round my head. What a huge motivation. First day and counting... Wish me luck everyone

Have been lurking on this site for a couple of weeks, started doing LT then changed to a cheaper VLCD, with the help of this site I am finding it quite easy to stick to (so far!!). Finding it very inspiring reading all the weight loss diaries. Good luck to everyone. xx

Feel inspired!

Stumbled across this site when I was looking for something completely different. It's just what I need to keep me on the straight and narrow.
Have been struggling to shift 28-35 pounds for about three years now. Have tried SW, WW and RC - with the greatest success on Weightwatchers, 1st 10lbs. Took my eye off the ball and it all came piling back on. Sticking with what I know - calorie counting 1400 a day with gym/classes 3-4 times a week.
The members on this site are so inspirational. Looking forward to being part of a community that just keeps shrinking! Onwards and downwards x

Hello everyone :)

im doing the SW plan, and one of the members in the group i go to suggested this site when we've been discussing recipes, said its a great site :)
Been doing SW for 5wks now and have lost 9lbs so far (doing it alongside my hubby so we have a bit of a comp going lol)
so off to have a look round the site but thought id pop in and say i 1st :wavey:

Hi all, stumbled across this site whilst looking for recipes for Slimming World, i lost 6lbs on my first week so i'm hoping i can stick to it and lose some of the 2.5 stone i've put on since starting going out with my boyfriend, too many take away and dvd nights over the years. This site is very inspirational and i hope to figure out how to use it quickly :)

Hiya everyone.

I have been doing slimming world since September but only just found this site today. Looks like there is a lot of useful info here so I will stick around and enjoy reading all the tips :)

Tessa

Hi ladies,
Started slimming world last week and have my first weigh in tonight.
Hoping I've done well :)
Looking forward to getting and giving support on here.

Hi all.

Re-started Slimming World on Wednesday - would like to loose 2 stones (& keep it off) for Christmas.
Just found this site so just trying to make sense of it - everyone has lovely little icons & trackers. Looks like an ace site - very useful.

Hi irene
lovely to to meet you,,i am a slimming world lady ,,,i have been going since february ,,i have lost 2 and a half stone so far,,i need to loose another 5 stone to be comfortable with my body
i see some ladies on this site have weight trackers and also there awards showing that they have achieved,,,how do i get these on my page?
Would be very greatful of any imfo you can give me
thanks from big bloomers

Hi all

I have been lurking for a while and today decided to join in.:)

I have been doing SW for 14 weeks now and have lost 2 stone 6 1/2 pound. I cant believe how great the SW diet is and how much I can eat and still lose weight. I did look into SW years ago but thought the red and green stuff was rubbish as it was not something I could have continued. However, I find the extra easy plan perfect for a long term lifestyle change as it fits in perfectly with normal and family life.

I feel much better already and have enjoyed the body magic as much as the eating plan. I am still well into the overweight zone and do not have a final target in mind as I want to see how the skin goes - I'd rather be fat than saggy - and so after starting at nearly 18 stone :sigh:, I will see how I go.

xx

Hello :rolleyes:!

im *nearly* half way through my weight loss and im glad to find lots of motivation here to spur me on!

your all an inspiration!!

xxx

Hi all, stumbled across this site whilst looking for recipes for Slimming World, i lost 6lbs on my first week so i'm hoping i can stick to it and lose some of the 2.5 stone i've put on since starting going out with my boyfriend, too many take away and dvd nights over the years. This site is very inspirational and i hope to figure out how to use it quickly :)

I can definitely relate to this!! Fact is cuddles on the sofa don’t burn many calories do they? :cry:

(the snack foods don’t help either hehe)

Im doing SW too and im actually quite enjoying it!!

OH gets a bit grumpy when I refuse him pizza but generally has been quite supportive :p

Good Luck!!

Hi, I've just started weight watchers at the beginning of the week I've done good all week and got to the weekend and started to think about all the treats I shouldn't be eating, then found this site which has been great today! Think this will be a great help to me.

Hi Cleashy

Yeah the dvd, takeaway and crisps/sweets nights were far too often, think my boyfriend is missing all the takeaways now but he's quite happy because he's losing weight with all the healthy lunch and dinners i've been making too. I am really enjoying slimming world also, its amazing how much you can eat on it, got my weigh in tomorrow, hopefully i'll have lost a few pounds, good luck with your goal

i nid help

I just joined minimins and i don't know which diet to use.I tasted CD,and it's terrible.:eek:

I'm 17yrs old and i'm a solid 19lb.:eek::cry:
I NEED HELP:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Hi Terry Talka

All diets are different and suit different people so I don't think it's fair for anyone to say which one would be the best for you except a professional. I really like Slimming World as you can eat loads on it and still have treats throughout the week so it doesn't seem like a diet at all, it's really just about eating healthy fresh food. Good luck with whatever you choose :)

Terry

Have a read up on some of the seperate forums for the diets, there is sooo much choice. Consult your dr too before starting any diet.
I have done SW, WW, Atkins and Dukan diet LOL!!!

Good luck!

Hi All

I'm about to re embark on SW this Thursday, have been a failed slimmer many times now and this really has to be the last time I diet so i need all the inspiration you guys can muster for me, please!!!

Thanks Lorn x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back