A message for all new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya

Am new to this site.....found whilst looking up Lipotrim.....I am about to start my first week, so will need all the inspiration and motivation I can get. When I have reached my "interim" target weight, I will continue with my weightloss, but by following the slimming world plan....Lipotrim is not something I would normally try, but I really need a big weightloss boost to keep me going.

Goodluck to everyone with your ongoing weightloss and I too hope to one of those people soon :)
xx

Hello, just managed to find the Introductions thread for newbies. Should have started there before jumping in head first at the deep end posting left right and centre and not being able to return to website to find where I had previously posted my comments to see other people's replies! Doh!

Never mind, introducing myself. My name is Liz and now on week 2 on the Lipotrim. Found the first 3 days on the diet a challenge, but managed to resist temptation and achieved an 8lbs weight loss yesterday. Drinking lots of icy cold water throughout the day does help to suppress the hunger pangs. For now, I am not feeling the hunger pangs so that a good thing. Keeping busy takes the mind off food.

Previously, I've tried nearly every diet under the sun and never managed to get to goal weight. So this is my last chance saloon to achieve a successful outcome. I only stumbled across Lipotrim at my local pharmacist. Before that, I had tried SW, WW, and Lighterlife, the latter is far too expensive, and I recently lost my job through redundancy so couldnt keep the cashflow going.

Anyway, that enuff info about me. Good luck to all and look forward to reading more motivational and inspirational posts to keep us all going forward to our individual goals!

Thank you very much for your replies skirtyh and longratia.I have chosen the cabbage soup and salad diet.
I really appreciate your replies.Thanks alot
:D
WISH ME LUCK!!!!;);):cool:

Good luck Terry!

Longratia.......How are you getting on with the dukan diet? One of the girls in work has bought the book as her daughter has been doing it....and the daughter has lost over a stone in 3 weeks....

LadyV (wow thats another of my nicknames lol what a coincidence)
Its hard work but really does work!!! I lost 11lb in 2 weeks !
You do have loads of energy too and never get hungry either as the food you can eat is unlimited.
What diet are you doing?

Have a look on the Dukan thread Dukan Diet - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum :D

I have a feeling this website is going to help me on my weight loss journey! the people seem lovely! :)

Hi, I am following Slimming World (on my own not at a club) to lose my baby weight after having my second daughter 3 months ago :family2: , we won't be having any more children so it's time to do something about the weight. I found your site looking for syn values and it looks a great community and hopefully will give me the support I need to succeed! :cross:

Thanks
Angela

Hi, just joined on the site today. I was given your website by Lisa at Slimming World which I joined the other week, had my 2nd weigh in today and lost 2.5lb. A total of 3 lb in 2 weeks, so fingers crossed it keeps going that way.

I was diagnosed with an under active thyroid a couple of years ago and found it really hard to lose the weight I had gained. I did try WW, which yes did lose weight but found as soon as I stopped adding up the points it quickly came back on. So this time I am trying Slimming World and hope this will be more successful and to my liking, as do like to eat, LOL.

Not yet sure how to use this site or edit profiles etc but I am sure I will get the hang of it. I would like to put an avatar on like other people but not able to see how you do that yet? :)

Hello

I've just found this site whilst looking for inspiration for lunch.
I started Slimming World (online) last week and hoping that it will lead to better eating habits and choices long term.
I am awaiting an operation to remove a disc from my back so find exercise difficult and have noticed the weight creeping up (and up!), so need to concentrate on what goes in.

I'm looking forward to getting lots of ideas from this site - so thanks in advance.
Kx

Hi i've just joined this site a couple of days ago, and been getting lost a lot lol. I re joined SW after a 6 month break (and a 1 stone gain :cry:) I had brain surgery 3 years ago, and unfortunately had to have it again in march which has left me with vertigo and im not too mobile at the moment so exercise is all but non existent....but I'm working on my balance with the physios and hoping to see improvements and ditch the crutches over the coming months ;) I lost 10 1/2 in my 1st week which was fab....weighed in wk 7 at 16 pound loss so far. I just need some support I guess between going to group as I find it hard getting out like I used to :wave_cry:

Hi im new to this site, i have joined as i need to shift a few stone, last year i lost 5 stone but have put have put 2 of it back on, and hopefully with the support and advice from this site i will reach my goal! :)

Hi, I have been going to SW since the end of February 2010, I have now lost 2 stone 8 pounds, a member at my SW club told me about this website, i am looking for some inspiration to help me keep going as I am going through the fed up stage!!

Hello, im new also, every one is doing so well with there weight losses. Im looking for some fresh idaes as I am not doing so well, due to my training habits. I love weights and cannot keep away from them! So next week im going to try something new, and eat more, see if that gets a result! X

hey everyone
your weight losses are great. i have just started the lipotrim tfr and............its hard but im almost at the end of day 3 and feeling better than i did on day 2 lol.
good luck everyone x x x

Hi everyone
I'm a newbie!! I've been on Slimming World for 4 weeks now and have lost 11.5lbs - still a way to go yet!!
I had a baby recently, ha ha - thats what I tell everyone but actually he's already 14 months old so thought I best get my backside in gear......
Only just been directed to this site so haven't a clue yet, any advice on navigating it greatly received!
Good luck with your journeys.
Amanda

helloo!

Hi everyone just new to minimins, im wondering how to put my slimming world awards and losses at the bottom of my posts? any help is appreciated.

xx

kmcxx
have a look at some of the diaries in the SW section. Find someone who has the awards you want then copy them and paste them in your signature.

Irene xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back