A message for all new members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiya, I have just joined the Forum as I noticed you have a section for people using Xenical, like myself. I have a really long way to go but must succeed as I need an Op for an Arthritic knee and anyway my weight is gross and is depressing.:eek:

Looks like I'm the latest noob in here.

Good luck to everyone who has already posted and well underway with their goals.

Hopefully soon I too willbe on the way to a healthier lifestyle

Hi there.
My hubby found this site and point me here bless him. He is really supporting me at the moment which is lovely. And i love him loads.
I have 4 kids aged 4,11,12,15 and yes it is hard work lol. I have done all diets going and thought i would try slimming world again. in 2 weeks i have lost 6.5lbs so i am very happy :)
going to go check the forum out now laters all xx

same thing happens to me....click on user CP at top left of tool bar....you can go in and change it there.

Preview The Thanks Button!

The 'Thanks' button is found on the bottom right of other members posts to give 'Thanks' if you like what they have posted. It will appear in a little box under their post. To read it click on 'Show me' and it drops down and you can see the list of people who have given 'Thanks'.
If you hit the 'Show me' again it will close the box.

The 'Thanks' option is in addition to giving rep, but as you have to spread your rep around and in the meantime a post might come up that you want to acknowledge.

You have to have 50 posts to avail of this 'Thanks' system.

Posts more than three days old can no longer receive 'Thanks' but they can still receive reputation.

You will not find a 'Thanks' button on your own posts as you cannot give 'Thanks' to yourself.:thankyou:

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-new-members-guided-tour-minimins.html

hi to all the newbies here good luck on your journeys x x x

Hello

Hi all
Found this site while googling weight watchers points.
I am just about the re-embark on Weightwatchers again for the umpteenth time but this time the weight is going to stay off, I am positive about that.
I have done Weightwatchers properly going to the classes a number of times and always loose 2 stone plus but it always goes back on with more as soon as I stop. This time hubby and I are doing it together by ourselves (and your help), and because I don't want to be the fat mom at the school gate I am determined to keep the weight off. I also need to loose the weight to get my blood pressure down after my last baby (2 years ago).
I know I can do it because I have done it before.
1st starting weigh in is tomorrow so I will keep you all up to date.
Wish me luck.

Hi all,

I've been reading some of the posts on here for the past week or so. I started the Lipotrim diet 3 days ago, and so far I have lost approximately 5lbs, which I'm obviously really happy about.

I'm doing well, I'm not going to go through this hell and just quit, but I am so hungry. I'm drinking 3-4 litres of water each day but I'm just obsessing over food. I feel weak and I'm finding it hard to concentrate. I've taken the week off work to try to get over this, but I'm really worried about not feeling like I can cope when I get back to work.

Everyone on this forum seems to say "I'm doing well, all is fine". Am I the only one who is so hungry I could eat my own tongue??

Ria

Thanks for your link. Well I weighed myself this morning and 13 stone 12 is almost the biggest I have ever been so now to go and get one of those ticker things and the journey has begun.

Newest Newbie

Hi guys,

Found you last night whilst looking for butternut squash wedges recipes (mine were horrendous :jelous:) Looking at your recipes makes me think I didn't cook them for long enough.

Anyway, I'm on the Weightwatchers diet and I hope to get down from my original weight (13.4 16/06/10) to 9st 9.5lbs.

Now to get me one of those trackers :)

See you soon.

Got it working. Now if only I could get my brain in gear. I meant to reply to someone and accidentally started a new thread. :brainfart: :sign0007: :booboo:

Hiya found the site while looking for slimming world help.. looking for advice on the best diet to use.. i've done scottish slimmers in the past but i got bored of the meals and always felt hunger after meals
:( anyone got any advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back