A message for all new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all i joined this site time ago but never done anyhing on here!!! i am joining my local slimming world club on thursday and i have been looking at everyone posts and they have the bmi tracker on and weight tracker on how do i find all this so i can have them on my post's hope someone can help many thanks x

Good luck for Thursday :) If you look in the topic
Newbie and Posting Privileges! it should tell you how to add on a bmi and weight tracker to your posts. Hope that helps x

Hi Everyone!! Been on this forum lurking for the past month or so after I googled something and found you and think this place is brilliant!! Anyway, I've not got too much to lose now, but over the past few years since having my little boy I managed to get down from 15st to 12st but only these past few months have I felt that my head is really in the right place to finally achieve my goals...

I got down to 9st 10lbs 10 years ago with WW but gradually put weight on after starting uni and having my little boy 5 years ago, it may have taken a decade to get back there but I'm hoping this will be it now :0)

Looking forward to getting to know you all better!!

I'm Becky by the way xx

P.S Can somebody point me in the direction of adding a piccie... I think I may have to wait for activation though cause that's the message I keep getting... thanks xx

HI everyone....... I registered a while back but didnt actually end up starting a diet !!!!! This time I mean it and am seriously ready to lose weight !!! I am going to be followong slimming world !!! Wish me luck xxx

hi there,

im new here so first things first is HI! my name is Gus

as probably a few people lately might have joined because of the police interceptors program i to have joined, to loose the amount of weight they did is excellent and exactly what i would like to do. i aint big but probably about 12.5 stone and i dont get as much exercise as i used to and so need to control my food, i also dont get chance to eat 3square meals a day either so lately comming home and grabbing a chippy on the way home has been my thing or pizza and it has to stop and after seeing police interceptors im here seeking more info. not sure if someone could PM me and kinda put me on the right path to my needs?

Cheers!

Hello, I'm new too, came to a plateau with my weight loss, got totally de-motivated and am kick-starting my further attempt with 2 weeks of slim fast (equivalent).

Hey!

Hi, I'm new to the site, and I started slimming world on Thursday 23rd September, so I am pretty new to all this!

My final goal is to lose a substantial amount of weight, hopefully I can stick it out! I have tried many times to do it on my own, but decided enough was enough and I needed the support of a slimming group, I researched them all and decided slimming world seemed like the best suited to me.

Hopefully I can stick this out and get to my target - eventually!

Wecome to LL BubblyBex.
:welcome2::welcome2:
I knew you were lurking around the site. So glad you have decided to take the plunge. Let us know how you get on.
Aaron - as Mini says - look on the Lighter Life part of the forum
and you will find the answer to most of your questions.
We do have some guys, but they are a bit quiet at the moment!

Hi James, welcome to Minis and of course men are allowed here. Granted there's less blokes than women here, but you'll get support from all of us here.
Good luck on your weight loss journey
x

Hi James,
You'll be welcome. We are not sexist on Minimins. The common goal we have is to support each other in our weight loss.
Good luck whichever method you choose.

Hello people,
I signed up to this site on the 23rd Sep to start my 'new me' plan - it all backfired though and I went on a huge binge over the week end - ahhh!!! I've now decided todays the day! (I mean it this time) - I'm looking to lose 25 pounds by Chrismas, which is certainly achieveable if I keep on track and I'm hoping this nifty little site will help me do that! :)

Good luck fellow newbies!! x

Hi all.
I have just joined today in search of support. I went to the doctors friday and was told my bmi is extremly bad (35.7). I am at my heaviest ever at 15st 12lbs and feel worse now than when i smoked (i quit almost 3 years ago). So....i am looking into which diet i will go on, i did weight watchers a while back and lost a fair bit but didn't stick to it so not that one, i am thinking slimming world but would love to speak to people who are doing slimming world before i make a decision. Any other suggestions would be great too.

P.s my gp has given me exercise on prescription too, is anyone else doing that??

Looking forward to talking with you all x

Hi, I have just joined today. At the start of the year I was diagnosed with cancer. Have just finished my chemo, but have now got 2 stone of steroid weight gain to lose. Got to goal weight with weightwatchers in 2001, so am going to try to do it again! Bit overwhelmed by how much I have to lose, but am very determined.

Hello all!

I've been with Slimming World since 6 Jan and so far have lost 2 stones. Am really pleased with my weight loss so far but I'm now starting to slip back into old habits (i.e eating the wrong food!). Am about 1 stone away from target and mainly joined this site for support/advice/ideas. Look forwad to posting more soon!

Hi all

Just signed up to this site, joined Slimming World on Thursday 16th Sep, lost 5lbs on first week. Went away for the weekend and ate everything in sight, need a kick to get this back in control before Thursday. :break_diet:

If I went extreme with the exercise do you think I could claw it back to at least a zero gain?

Hi all.
I have just joined today in search of support. I went to the doctors friday and was told my bmi is extremly bad (35.7). I am at my heaviest ever at 15st 12lbs and feel worse now than when i smoked (i quit almost 3 years ago). So....i am looking into which diet i will go on, i did weight watchers a while back and lost a fair bit but didn't stick to it so not that one, i am thinking slimming world but would love to speak to people who are doing slimming world before i make a decision. Any other suggestions would be great too.

P.s my gp has given me exercise on prescription too, is anyone else doing that??

Looking forward to talking with you all x
hi staceyjune i started slimming world on thursday i have done it in the past but i dont think my hart wa in it!! but now i have my heart set in the right place and i want my weight gone i am ready to start!!! at slimming world there are 3 plans red green and extra easy which they ask u to do for a few weeks to start!! extra easy most food is free food red day meat is free and green day pasta potatoes rice are free!!! on the red day u can still have potatoes rice and pasta but it has to be weighed same as a green day u can have meat but it has to be weighed!!! and then u have 15 syns for the day which is for sauce's treats and things like that!!! hope this gives u a little help!! good like in wot u do!!x:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back