A message for all new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all, I'm Geri, I am on slimming world a week now and have lost 6lb, I am thrilled :) I am on meds and have put on 3 stones since march eek! so I am really delighted to be on my journey back to my old self,on this occasion I am delighted to be a losser ;)

Hey I'm Elif , new to this today, found this from googling on the internet and thought it was a great idea to join to this for a bit more motivation.

hi everyone, im lou and im new, started exante today, got about 2 1/2 stone to lose, would love it to be gone by christmas :), found this site on google but looks perfect for getting the support i know i'll need xxx

Hi I am Helen and I have no idea if I am posting this in the right place! I did SW some years ago and lost over three stone. Unfortunately a number of events led to me regaining all of that weight plus another stone. I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl in Feb and have lost almost 2 stone since then. I'm 7lb off my pre pregnancy weight but about 3 stone from where I want to be by the time I get married next May! I've been calorie counting up to now but I am getting bored of weighing every little thing I eat.
Look forward to getting to know everyone.
Helen x

Hey there!

I'm Rose, and I decided to join Minimins as I've been lurking for a while now, checking up on some Slimming World syns, and looking for advice etc.

I decided to join because I've had a slight relapse, and am determined to get back into it all! I'm following the Slimming World plan, although not attending meetings, and I'm proud of where I am today, having always struggled with my weight.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone on here, particularly because we're all in this together, and I think it's a great support system :)

Hi, Just joined this site today. I am back at weight watchers for the second time, I lost about 10lb in late 2008 - 2 Christmas's, half a degree and a long distance relationship later I am now 10lb heavier than when I started ww!!!!!

I am really determined not to give up this time but with a boyfriend who would happily live of frozen junk food and a fairly tight budget this could prove tricky!

Any encouragement would be much appreciated, good luck everyone

xxx

hi all im yvette and new to this, seems very confusing but im sure ill get there, im just here for abit of inspiration and motivation really been doing ww quite a while now so far ive lost 2 1/2 stone but wanting to lose another 2 1/2

x

newbie here

Hi everyone, just thought id say hello, im thinking about starting the Lipotrim diet, after 25 years of being over weight i have decided to do something about it,my daughter is getting married next November 2011 and i dont want to be a fat mother of the bride, i need all the support anyone can give me ,hope to hear from you soon.

Hello everyone, I'm new here.

I lost 3 stone using an online diet 3 years ago but have now put back on more than I lost. I'm going to try calorie counting this time. I'd like to lose about 4 stone but I struggle with motivation.

Hello

Hi, I am just starting out on SW .... again!
This site looks great, am really hoping that this will be the time I finally lose the weight. Looking forward to getting to know everyone

Hugs

Hi all I am new to the site too. I have no idea what I am doing lol but I am sure I will soon get the hang of it. I hope to get to know some new people who I can join me on this slimming journey we are all on. Best wishes to all Lisa x

Struggling to Start Again!

Hi Everyone,

I have been lurking for ages now and have seen Charly and Mommby B and Twiggy work really hard and have some seriously amazing results!!! Last year they really inspired me to have a go on my own with good results (24lbs lost!!).

Sadly due to another country move, new job, and a whole host of other major upheavals I have let things slide - no excuse really but with the new environment its all got out of hand and I have managed to put 10 of the lost lbs back on - grrrrrrrrrrrr!!

As of the 16th October I am going "back on the wagon" but seem to have lost my mojo! I know its a case of counting points, avoiding BOTTLES of wine and falling back in love with my cross trainer and ipod, BUT (and its a big but!!) I cant get my head back in that place!! A hard kick in a jolly soft spot is probably needed along with me stopping whinging and getting on with it!!!!!!

I am overseas with limited access to the WW items, but I do have my trusty points calculator, basics book and a brand new notebook to start again in!!!

So really, I guess this is just to say hi, sorry I've wittered on and probably bored you all, this is my positive move towards 19lbs off by 24th November................Wish me luck and I'm looking forward to meeting you all and to sharing our journey!! Thanks for listening!!

J x x x :eatdrink017:

Newbie to the site

Hello all!

i found this site when googling slimming world - which i'm trying out. Am a member of boots diets but getting fed up so i thought i'd give SW a whirl! Hope to be a Slimbie soon!#

This is huge for me!!! Hope i can get it off this time, but im feeling more positive than ever before! Wedding dress to fit into!!!

Newbie!

Hi, My name is Vicky. Im not sure if im posting on the right part either! :eek:

I gave up smoking 10 years ago and have slowly and steadily put on about 6 stone. Im so miserable with myself and need to do something. I have just returned from a lovely holiday and Ive seen the photos and didnt even recognise myself!:eek:

Ive done diets for years and never lose more than a stone, so I am going to eat healthy meals and try to get out and about a bit more. Hopefully I will change my eating habits and lose a few pounds (or stones!) too.

I might just need a few words of wisdom from you guys to keep me going.....

Vicky

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back