A message for all new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone.

Ive been a member of Slimming World since July 2010. Ive lost a Stone so far but still got quite a way to go!!. Im struggling a bit at the moment so i thought it would be best to join this site and get support.

Happy Slimming xxx

Hi there. I joined slimming world yesterday after seeing how well a friend did on it and am now trying to get my head round the whole thing. I haven't set a goal weight yet, am mulling that over at the moment, any advice appreciated, its all soo confusing!

x

Hiya everyone.. My Names Laura I started slimming world a few months back and managed to lose just over a stone on it but it got a little tedious, I have now chosen to try the weight watchers online diet instead as a friend of mine has had fantastic results on it. I am trying my hardest to get used to using this site and I'm sure it will eventually come to me.

I have set myself a challenge that I would like to have lost 3stone before 5th March 2011 as thats when I will see my friend again and I want them to see that I too can stick to it and do it and also thnk woowwwweee lol.. fingers crossed..

P.S good luck to everyone with your diets.. I know its hard but we can do it!!

Hi everyone!

Just joined after googling for a forum to do with Atkins! Have been on a couple of forums before (not to do with losing weight though). Thought it would be nice to join a forum for help, tips and support for losing some weight. After lurking before joining, this seems to be a really nice forum.

Decided to follow the Atkins Diet. I have joined WW and SS so many times i've lost count, i've usually lost about a stone and then lost interest. But after seeing my brother lose over 3 stone in quite a short time on the Atkins I thought I would give it a go. I need to lose weight for a number of reasons health, holiday booked for next year and also plans for another baby!

Looking forward to reading and sharing everyones progress!

Good Luck xxx

Hi, I've just found your forum and joined immediately! I started Slimming World on 20/09/10 and hope to lose 63lb - however long it takes - so far I have managed to lose 19lb so I am well pleased! I will probably have a million and one questions to ask but I'll have a good look around the existing post first!

Hey

Hi My names Mary, im about to start taking Xenical im on them for 6 weeks and then put forward for a gastric band. im here to find out all i can about Xenical and share my tips :)

Hi, newly joined today!
Followed all the diets going but giving slimming world a try at the moment. I'm hoping to lose a reasonable and realistic amount before Christmas- put on whatever I put on over Christmas then get back to it and eventually get to goal.

I really like the look of the weight loss diaries on here, sometimes keeping tabs on what your eating and feeling and thinking is really helpful to crack those bad habits!

Hey Everyone, I'm kitty. I'm 20 years old and I am looking to lose down to 60kg around April 2011. I haven't dieted before although I use to be a gym freak. I am currently stuck between 95kg - 85 kg. I've joined exante and here is to hoping it will work.

hi just joined tonight have 18lb to lose have already lost 16 but got stuck and creeping back on gradually trying to do slimmimg world diet went years ago and got to target without feeling hungry so fingers crossed .Not got time to get to a class so will try from memory hope its not changed too much!

Hi, I joined today and am loving the site already loads of friendly advice and support it's great to see and speak to other people in the same boat as you. Nice to meet you all, I'm Roo and I'm followinng slimming world - finding it ok so far I've lost 1stone in 4 weeks and the extra easy is perfect for me (and my boyfriend - who is following it because he has no choice) as no weighing and measuring means a quick healthy evening meal after work isn't replaced by fast food or a takeaway because it's too much trouble. I'm really loving it.
ANyway, hope to speak to some of you soon, good luck with all your weight loss plans! :) x

Welcome mrsbuket:welcome:

Good to hear you are getting on well with SW:clap:

Good luck with losing a stone by Christmas:fingerscrossed:

Newie....

Hi,

My names Jo - live in and out of hotels for work and need some help with making the right choices when in a hotel, as well as needing to lose all the weight I've put on from staying in hotels!

Was originally on WW but found I was starving myself, cheating and then putting weight on. Now on SW and have lost a stone in 6 weeks :) Really really happy about this! Signed up for some inspiration and motivation!

x

joanna25 said:
Hi,

My names Jo - live in and out of hotels for work and need some help with making the right choices when in a hotel, as well as needing to lose all the weight I've put on from staying in hotels!

Was originally on WW but found I was starving myself, cheating and then putting weight on. Now on SW and have lost a stone in 6 weeks :) Really really happy about this! Signed up for some inspiration and motivation!

x

Hi and welcome, I'm new round here too and I've been doing Sw for the past month, id really like to lose 2 stone by xmas, I'm 1 down 1 to go and I'm really enjoying it. Good luck in achieving your goal, I'm confident on sw you will, its far less restricting than ww! Keep up the gud work :)

Hi, I've been with SW since May and nearly lost a stone (I know, I know, it seems to be taking me ages!). I've done WW in the past too and always seemed to be hungry but really pleased with SW, although it does seem to have taken me a while to get into the swing of it. I thought I could do with some extra support and advice and that's when I found Minimims. There seems to be lots of information and support.
Niki

Welcome Nikster to MiniMins:welcome2:

Congratulations and well done on losing a stone:happy096:

If you click on the link below it will take you to the Slimming World forums here ...

Slimming World - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

If you post a new thread there for help as you should not be feeling hungry on SW, perhaps some of the SW members can help you out with some ideas on meals to fill you up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back