Step 1 Sole Source A mountain to climb...

Thank you Nai.

Day 7. Weigh In.

Dun dun dun....

9lbs.

I know I should be thrilled but it feels like a drop in the ocean of what I need to achieve.

Mini Kate,

Ahhhhhh WELL DONE!! that's an amazing loss!! Well done that is superb!!!

Was just about to get a porridge but saw your post !!

I know we have loads to loose but I day then I week at a time... by next week you'll be on a roll.

You have had an amazing loss own it girl ;) Have you noticed any changes yourself? What are they? Xxxx

Well done, that's an ace weight loss. Next week you might be at a stone and like Summerchic says 1 day and week at a time..

Keep it up x

Hi everyone

Sorry I have been MIA. Had a very busy week!

I have got my second weigh in tonight and then my next weigh in not until the last week of the month as my consultant is going on holiday.

Today is day 16, I am still going strong. No cheating, no slip ups! However, I am craving a full roast dinner with mash potato, spring cabbage, homemade Yorkshire puddings and gravy! Mmmmmmmm!! Well a girl can dream!

I am hoping with my weigh in this evening that I will have got my first stone. I think that would really help me keep pushing through. My husband gave me a hug this morning and told me I have shrunk, a tad, in his arms....I think he was just trying to be sweet but it is still motivating.

I had a night out with work last week which was very challenging. There was free alcohol flowing all evening - including champagne! I stuck to my water, had a sober boogie on the dance floor and gave some tipsy colleagues lifts home at the end of the night. I keep telling myself than when I am a health size I can have a not so sober boogie on that dancefloor.

I am going to catch up on diaries now.

Xx

So had my weigh in. The stone is still alluding me! I lost 3lbs, so that's 12lbs in 2 weeks and 4.5 inches.

I got some water flavourings today and they are yummy!!

I am not going to lie I am a gutted that I didn't get the stone this week especially as my consultant is now away so I don't have another official weigh in for 2 and a half weeks! That said she had told me to do a weigh in on Tuesdaya which is my normal weigh in day and sent a picture of it to her. Hopefully by Tuesday I will have that stone!

Xx

Hey Mini Kate

That's a really good weigh in. I only managed 10lbs total by week 2. You look like you're on track for a good loss after the first 4 weeks.

I've been doing what you do with the chicken too.. if I really feel the need. Some grilled chicken.. it's pure protein so you can't go wrong.

Like you it keeps me on track, and We're still losing so it's all good.

What about you, what are your goals over the coming months other than to lose as much as you can. What's keeping you on track and focussed ? Xx and why now ?

xx

Hi Summer

My goals over the coming months are to keep my head down and get this done. I have a considerable amount to lose so I am trying to set myself mini goals. So a stone off, bottom half of stone bracket, next stone bracket, next stone off and so on. I am hoping this means I will reach my own "mini goal" ever week or so.

I want to lose this weight so I feel healthy and hopefully be much fitter before thinking about having children. It isn't so much about a certain weight or dress size for me. Although a size 10 would be amazing.! I have always been a "big girl" and was a size 16 in school (the sizes have just rolled up from there). I think when I get into a size 14 it will feel unreal as I have never been that small but I need to do this.

My head is in the game.

Another exciting goal is that I have just managed to get Ed Sheeran tickets (so bloody excited!) and if I stick to this diet I will be slim for it. I won't be "the fat friend" attending and I won't feel squished into the seat.

I also want to wear heels without my feet hurting within moments due to the weight I am carrying.

What about you Summer? What are your goals?

Xx

Hi Mini-K

I've been a huge recluse because of my weight gain. I'm a single mum and I don't want to let my DD down. She's only 12 so needs me for a long time.

I have been through the wars a little in the last few years which saw me lose sight of myself. So getting rid of the weight will put me back to where I was I hope before the rubbish in my life started.

I kinda guess I'm hitting the reset button. Whether that's good or not, right now that's where i need to be.

I've stayed away from everyone I know. I've seen people in the last few months who don't recognise me and are shocked when they see me. Which is sad, but is what it is.

So I'm doing for a loss of 6 stones, it should take me to 9.7 stones I've another 5 to shift.

I can then chuck out all my fat clothes and start again.

I wont be the fat unhealthy mum at my DD school. I need this to get my life back.

xxx

Hi Summer

Sorry haven't had much time to catch up on anyone's diaries this week.

Week 3 weigh in..... (drum roll)

-2lbs.

Not as much as I had hoped but got me that stone at last!!

My weigh ins so far:

Week 1: -9lbs
Week 2: -3lbs
Week 3: -2lbs

Overall: -14lbs in 3 weeks!

I am pretty chuffed with that.

I am on Day 23 100% and feeling good, although today is Brownie Day at work which we have once a month. Everyone is tucking into lush brownies and I am tucking into a chocolate tetra shake!!

How is everyone else doing?

My consultant is away on holiday so will be doing my own weigh in on Tuesday and hoping for 3 or 4 lbs. Ideally I would like to have a stone and a half by the end of July overall.

Xx

Hey Mini Kate,

As long as you're still here :) :) and check you out lady, day 23 and 14lbs down yayyyyy !

I just had to stop and work out my days 30 to date and I have Tuesday weigh ins too.

Am so glad you're busy, it makes the time whizz past.

I'm loving using a chocolate shake, with chocolate and strawberry stevia drops no cals or best yet carbs unlike the old sweetners. Yup a single carb in every sweetner.

I did my own sneaky weighin this am. Am down to 90kgs. That's 198lbs I'm out of the 200's yippeeeeeee!

I've decided I'm going to do that all the time now. As well as my weighins each week.

It'll be interesting for me to see how the weight changes in the week before my official weigh ins as sometimes they have been known to go up lol ...

keep posting Mini Kate love hearing your news

xxx.

Morning everyone

Got my week 4 weigh in tonight (doing it myself as my consultant is still on holiday). She is back next week but I think I have coped quite well! Lol.

So today is day 28, blimey! That has flown. The first week seemed to last forever but I suppose the longer you stick it out the quicker it seems to go. Maybe that's just me!

I am in the swing of things so not struggling to much, I think it helps that my life is so hectic! The only day I found exceptionally challenging was Sunday. We went to my Nannas for he ledgendary roast dinner....

I cut the meat, mashed the potatoes and dishes everyone's up for them....I then sat there with my shake. Didn't. Touch. A. Drop.

If I can do that I can do anything!!

Hope you are all well. I will catch up on diaries asap xx

Well they say slow and steady wins the race. I do hope so!!

Week 4 weigh in is a -2lb loss.

I am trying to stay positive as any loss is good, I just wish it was a little more.

However, that is 1 stone 2 lbs in 4 weeks.

Week 1 -9lbs
Week 2 -3lbs
Week 3 -2lbs
Week 4 -2lbs

Historically when I have done a diet I always plateau at 1 stone loss immaterial of how much I weigh. With that in mind I am very pleased as I have broken through that barrier.

There are 22 weigh ins until Christmas.

If I lose 2lbs a week that will be 44lbs giving me a loss of 4 stone 4lbs by Christmas.

If I lose 3lbs a week that will be 5 stone 10 by Christmas.

Small losses amount to big changes.

I could let myself get demotivated and say 2lbs?! That's rubbish!!

I could lose that and still eat some cake!!

But, in reality, doing this I won't lose 2lbs a week. Of course I will have weeks like this one where I do but I will also have weeks where I lose significantly more and that has to be the focus.

I will do this.

I will be healthier.

I am in control, NOT the food.

Xx

Yay.., loving you're thinking. I am with you through this battle and when it comes to it we will win the war.

We've done so well to get through these weeks. It's something to be proud of each and everyday as not many could do this for a few days let alone weeks or months...

We can spur each other on. And yes we will lose loads by Xmas xxx

Hey everyone

Today is day 31. I am still doing this. 100%.

No cheating.
No slip ups.
No excuses.

I have never managed to stick to a diet 100% before, I have always found ways to cheat and I have always ended back at square one.

My consultant is back from her holiday this weekend so I have my next weigh in with her. I am hoping for 3lbs off but I will be happy with 2. That will take me to 1 stone 4lbs in 6 weeks.

How is everyone else getting on?

Summer how is that wrist doing? Xx

Ohh Mini-Kate

I'm loving your mantra, I'm going to plagiarise it. :):)

NO CHEATING, (bad cheating anyway hahaha) NO SLIP UPS, NO EXCUSES!

Wrist is sore, working its way up to my neck... am sure it'll get better.

But 31 days, that's 4 weeks and 3 days have you lost that much already or am I reading this wrong..

You go girl...

I'll be at my 42 day next Tuesday. I'm hoping to reach my first stone and a half... am not far off, I've been doing midweek weigh ins but they fluctuate. Last week I dropped back lol, I've had 2 weeks of small losses so if I get that 3lb loss next weigh in I'm still on track for a 2 stone loss in 8 weeks.. whoop whoop :)

I'm going to have to start putting my larger sizes away :) xxx I can def squeeze into a size 16
Yayyyyy

Back