Step 1 Sole Source A mountain to climb...

You're welcome to share my mantra Summer!

I wish I could squeeze into a size 16!! I am quite a few sizes off that....in this for the long haul.

Had a few non scale victories this week:

Had to put my bra on the tightest hook
A top that didn't fit now fits
A top that road up now fits properly
A towel now fits all the way round me!!

All this week!!!

Amazeballs!

Xx

Hey Mini- Kate

And me, I was wearing size 20 at the start. 18's are loose and 16's a squeeze ok, my sick week weight is going up and down like a yoyo. But if it does a final settle on 3lb loss on Tuesday WI I'm a happy camper. I've been staying of the flavourings this week, I don't think it makes a difference, I've also been a naughty one today, my daughter had a friend over for a sleepover, and after dinner I made them homemade popcorn.

That's my one vice, and I couldn't help but have a handful. I feel guilty as heck, and I only lightly salted them. But they were hot and freshly made in my popcorn maker. That's probably my one horrid vice.

Well what's done is done. I'm now off to bed. The girls are watching horror movies, no doubt they will scare themselves silly. But I can't see them going to bed for a while. Thank heavens it's the summer holidays.

Night and I have been doing count downs to Xmas too lol... I can't help it ;) ;)

xxx

Day 33.

I am still going strong.

I have decided to mentally help me with this I am working on the basis of a 2lb loss every week. Anything beyond that is a bonus. I know that we are meant to lose about a stone a month but I tend to lose weight slowly and I don't want to be disappointed if I don't get a stone a month.

So far I have lost 16lbs in 4 weeks. However, most of that was my first week. I need to keep focused.

I need to drink more water!

I went bowling yesterday and then sat in a restaurant with family whilst they all ate and drank my water. I am lucky in that all my friends and family have been very supportive so although they were all eating they were so complimentary towards my willpower and encouraging me to keep going.

They know I need to do this and they want me to succeed.

Xx

Hi Mini Kate

You've got will power of steel lady. well done on the 16lbs you best me by 1/2lb. It does seem to me that we're all losing the same, give or take, at the same point in time as it were.

Drink the water, I've been off flavourings and on the sparkling water or sprinkle water as my friends 3 year old likes to call it.

I'm so pleased your family are behind you. You really are doing brilliantly we're all going to be mini's by Xmas xxx

Two massive non scale victories today!

1 I got my second visit from Auntie flo since starting - exactly on time!! This is huge as I have had issues with my hormones and have never had 2 visits in a row with less than a 4 month gap!

2 My eternity ring fits even though I am retaining water with my Auntie Flos visit!! I have had to wear it on a necklace for the last year as my fingers were too big.

I could cry

Xx

I've just been weighed and I am so so happy!! -7lbs.

My losses so far are as follows:

Week 1: -9lbs
Week 2: -3lbs
Week 3: -2lbs
Week 4: -2lbs
Week 5: -7lbs

Sub total: -23lbs or 1 stone 9 pounds. In 5 chuffing weeks!!

I have also lost a total of 11.5 inches.

O.M.G.

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!

Dang lady that's just made my day!!! What an amazing loss... go mini go mini go mini ;)

Ohhooo... we have a winner !!!! You can be at 2 stones by NEXT week !!!

Right lady I'm in that train with you

Brilliant news

Xxx

Thank you Summer

I am so happy but trying not to get carried away!
I am still aiming for a 2lb loss a week so should hit 2 stone in a couple of weeks.

Hop on, it's a long ride but the destination is very worth it! Xx

Ha thank you Summer. I am doing my best to stay motivated! We will do this!! Xx

So today is day 37 I think.

Today is hard.

Today I am craving carbs.

I don't like today.

Xx

It's ok Mini

Go for a walk or a drive, it's ok... I've been a bit flaggy this week too, push through. Am still not in ketosis after my popcorn fest Monday. Keep at it girl

Xxxx

Feeling better today. Had a day out with family, went to McDonald's, watched them eat it and remembered that I can and will do this.

I am still no where near where I need to get to but I am stepping closer to it everyday.

I read earlier that it takes 1 weeks to recover from 1 cheat day.

It's just not worth it.

We got this guys and girls.

Are you back in ketosis now Summer? How are you getting on?

Xx

Hey Mini

I think so, we went to Thorpe park with a few friends and kids. Accidentally took a sip of daughters Dr Pepper... urgh ... drank loads of water... but am still losing so not complaining... I did have a few mini tomatoes and a few chicken strips...

I had shakes and bars with me, and had a few black coffees. Everyone is so supportive and telling me how proud they are of me. Which makes me feel really good.

Generally feel so much better. Yes I still have loads to go, but a few pounds away from my 2 stone mark and may def do it by week 8 weigh in, next week weigh in being week 7.

I've gotten so far, no way do I want to mess it up more than I already have. Guys this really is a mental thing where your brain has accepted the process. Not doing it and thinking it's will power, for me doesn't work. I already have to be in my mind at goal and just thinking it's maintenance.. then accepting it completely for the future.

I hope anyone thinking about doing the plan when they're ready of course. You do it! It's so worth it

Xxx

Today is day 40, feels like a small milestone making 40 days.

Got my week 6 weigh in on Tuesday but as Auntie Flo is still visiting I'm expecting to stand still on the scales this week. Maybe a pound if I am lucky.

Still 100% on it.

I've got a weekend away next weekend though which could be challenging. I am just going to get mostly ready made shakes and bars.

Xx

Weigh in day! Week 6.

I've not had a great day, feeling really bloated Auntie Flo is still visiting and I'm "backed up" which I know can be a side effect of this diet but it's the first time I have experienced it.

I was not looking forward to getting weighed.

Anyhoo turns out I didn't need to worry.

-4lbs!! Oh my bloody days!!

So in 6 weeks I have lost 1 stone 13lbs.

Next week I will have lost at least 2 stone overall.

This diet is life changing.

We all have down days.

We all struggle.

But we can all do this.

It works.

I am a serial dieter and have been known to frequent popular slimming clubs but I could never stick to it.

I don't have will power.

But this is different. It's a whole mind set. I am reaching the stage when I don't even think about food most days (unless it's a "I could murder for carbs kind of day! ).

We are a team guys and girls and we are in it to win it! Xx

WHOA... !!

THATS FRIGGIN AMAZEBALLS !!! MiniKate you're an inspiration lady!!!

Week 6. You could get a 4 stone total loss in 12 weeks. Keep at it!!

LOVE IT !!!

:angel:
Xxx

Well done Summer you are doing amazing! How you finding this week?

Thank you Allotrope. Are you doing Cambridge diet?

Xx

Back