Step 1 Sole Source A mountain to climb...

Hey Mini-K,

All going well, same as really, just one day at a time. But it's a way of life now so don't really think about anything other than what yummy creation I can have next with my various different ways of concocting theproducts.

I tried the Mac cheese, soaked for 15 mins in 250mls of hot water, nuked for 2 mins, then nuked again after its midway stop and stir.

Leftbto cool for 5 mins, as it also thickens. A dash of Tabasco, and it tastes pretty darn ok.

Anyway, I just don't feel like I'm on a diet anymore, it's part of everyday life. I treated myself to a lovely chicken salad yesterday. I will do that for any major milestone I think. I just omit a product: although I should have omitted 2 that time as I added 60grms of goats cheese and garlic olive oil as dressing, only about 5mls of it though, or was it 10mls. Anyway, looking forward to next Tuesday. Week 8 for me, I am just hoping to reach my first 3 stones for my first round of 12 weeks.

How about you Mini-K? And yup I do rattle on, eeee gotta reign it in but can't as I'm so excited on this diet, so happy I'm actually into week 8!

So what's your week been like so far?

xxx

Well done Summer you are doing amazing! How you finding this week?

Thank you Allotrope. Are you doing Cambridge diet?

Xx

I started today, I'm finishing some slim and save packs and then im not sure what im doing...ordering more, or finding a cambridge consultant I guess!

Hey Summer,

My week has been pretty standard. It's funny when you get going how fast these weeks go by. Week 7!!

I don't like mac and cheese normally so I haven't given that one a go. I mostly have the tetras and bars.

I am away this weekend visiting family so I am really looking forward to it but I also know it's going to be challenging.

I love that you "rattle on" it keeps me motivated!

Hey Allotrope, tell me a bit about you!

How long have you been doing slim and save? How have you found it?

What are your goals?

Anything going to stand in your way?

Xx

Wow just read all through your diary and well done to you and your supporters! It seems like such a long way bit when you look back and you're standing weeks in weighing less, feeling better, feeling like you've achieved so much in that short time you realise it was so worth it and wonder why you waited to start don't you :) best of luck to you on continued success

Hey Summer,
Hey Allotrope, tell me a bit about you!

How long have you been doing slim and save? How have you found it?

What are your goals?

Anything going to stand in your way?

Xx
Good questions! I'm a teacher so on hols, and a single mum of two girls, serial yoyo dieter who needs to lose 5 stone but with only 3 weeks before I go on holiday I'd like to make some inroads by losing the first stone.

I don't like telling anyone I'm on a diet so I guess social events will stand in my way...I'm at my parents this weekend so it'll be a mixture of low carbing and packs.

Allotrope,

That's darn handy. I'm a single mum of one, I've never really dieted before, although I did make a half baked attempt on CWP earlier in the year and failed, my brain wasn't ready and I had a consultant who was only interested in pushing products and even charging me secretly without telling me for visits yet wouldn't let me visit her..

I had a total of 6 stones to loose. So you're in good company ;)

3 weeks before your hols, you go girl. Any loss is a good thing, then your holiday will be great, when you return we want you straight back on plan :p:D

I have Told my friends I'm on plan, I didn't want to give reasons for always not eating and nursing black coffee.. they've all been on board and really supportive, not feeders the ones who won't eat themselves as they're so slim but encourage me to be their stomach... you know the type

We have this.

Hey Mini-K

How's you getting on ?? xxx and hey passionfruit. I forget everyone can read outposts sometimes hugs and sending positive vibes to all

xxxx

Hi Everyone

I have just got back from a wonderful weekend away.

Other than eating out (chicken salad) and a BBQ (chicken breast) I have stuck to plan like glue!

My brother is getting married and I am very close to his wife to be (we were visiting for an engagement meal and birthday party). I was lucky enough to go wedding dress shopping on Saturday and she found "THE DRESS"!! I have also been asked to be the maid of honour! Eeeek!! I feel so honoured.

The wedding is next September and I will be a size 10 for it!! I have been asked to do my best to get as close to where I want to be for March so we can start looking at bridesmaids dresses so I really need to stay focused!!

Thank you so much for your kind words Passion Fruit and I hope you are doing well on your journey.

How are you getting on so far this week Allotrope?

Summer how's your week going? We are both going to knock this 2 stone out of the park on Tuesday aren't we?? Xx

Hey Mini-K

What an amazing incentive. You are going to look fabulous. And we really have got this. We have weigh in tomorrow. I have lost as much as I wanted. Was hoping at least 3lbs as of yesterday only that elusive pound which I hope stays away for tomorrow's weigh in. Yes we will knock it out ;) :)

Gotta drink my water, stay away from good cheats, as with my dodgy thyroid it still seems to have an impact, or maybe it's the slow week, I hope so, when my body is adjusting the skin shrinkage... def hope so.

Just keep swimming, you go lady.

xxx

Hello everyone,

Today was week 6 weigh in....

-1lb! Not great at all.

But

That is my 2 STONE!!!

Onwards and downwards.

So my losses so far:

Week 01: -9lbs
Week 02: -3lbs
Week 03: -2lbs
Week 04: -2lbs
Week 05: -7lbs
Week 06: -4lbs
Week 07: -1lb

Sub total: -28lbs

And 15 1/4 inches gone forever!

Did you get your 2 stone Summer? I've had my fingers crossed for you!!

Allotrope I am hoping for as much as possible. I have another 10 stone 4lbs to lose to get to my target weight of 8 stone 7 so a very long way to go.

How are you all getting on week?

Xx

Hey Mini-k

Well done lovely girl. You're doing brilliantly. Keep going xxx

Ive been tired this week, well I reached that 1lb loss 6 days in and by weigh in it came back, so sadly ... I stayed the same this week.. but it could be a number of things, the previous weeks losses stopped me losing anymore, my body is a settling to shrinking body back, I had too many good cheats and it messed my losses up. And lastly, having not had TOTM for 6 months, it came back with a vengeance and had a retainer of water weight... :(

But that's ok, not having any cheats, including good cheats. The last week has seen me in crave mode, not hungry st all, but just craving, I didn't feed the craving but my water intake has been lower, and toilet breaks less frequent. So here's hoping next weeks a good one

It's going to be a brilliant week for us all

xxx

Awww Summer. I know the feeling re TOTM! I am so irregular but since I started this diet I have had 2 in a row on time but they have effected my weigh ins!

You will smash the 2 stone next week and then some.

I am really proud of you!! You are doing so well.

Today is 136 sleeps until Christmas! Or 19 weigh ins!!

If we lose 3lbs a week in average until then thats 57lbs or 4 stone 1lb!

Add that to what you have lost Summer and you will be at an amazing 6 stone overall loss.

In-bloody-sane!!

We can and will do this!

Xx

Aweeeee, Mini-K,

Love you lady, xxxx, it's a pain I stayed the same, but I was wondering why I was getting those funny wanting to have something, although I wasn't hungry, those bizarre cravings have gone now. It's ok I stayed the same, and If I could average 3lbs a week I would be over the moon, but I'm ok with it taking a little longer.

I want it off and want it to stay off, my TOTM is up the creek without a paddle.... but it's ok. I had a few good cheats, but my bizarre cravings gone, I'm back to having to force the last 2 products down each day.

I've been so busy this week, helping friend out with childcare, and various outings with Soph and her friends, then sleep overs due too..

I am totally shattered, currently lying down on the sofa wanting to sleep... will have an early night.

I've had braces put on this week too, top first then bottom, they're ok, but I just wanted a few corrections for a straighter smile. Hopefully I won't need them on for a long time.

I'm more determined than ever, to lose this weight, and relax a little as mentally I was getting excited, and I need to relax, not think about it too much, as that's when I seem to have the bigger losses.

I'm so happy for your words, thank you, big hugs love you loads lady

Let's get on with next next weeks jelly pounds

xxx

Hey Summer

How are you getting on this week?

I have had a good week so far, I feel like I am in the flow of things now.

I have found something I love!

Twinings salted caramel green tea. It is LUSH!

Has your TOMT subsided yet? You are going to nail your 2 stone this week I just know it.

We are in this for the long game together and we will get to where we want to be no matter how long it takes.

Xx

Hey lovely Mini-K,

a week later it's gone, thank heavens, I keep hoping it's the last time... am so over it lol,

Our weigh in is tomorrow, I've gained from what I lost, urgh... again, and I'm good, although had some Salad with chicken and avocado, no dressing, just a little olive oil to make sure not to dry.

Very cross with self. Need to be plan only. Anyway, get the next stone, that's the plan. I need that off by week 13 and it maybe a struggle... wha hhh wha hhh :) losses slowing down yukkk !!

How's you getting on? Going to try your tea, sounds yum... will give you my review in the next day or two ;) ;)

Keep on swimming

xxx

Last edited:
Had my week 8 weigh in which makes today day 56.

I lost -4lbs!!

That brings my loss to 32lbs or 2 stone 4lbs in 8 weeks. Mental.

I have also now lost 10% of my body weight.

This works!

Hope everyone else is getting on well and summer I hope you nailed your 2 stone today xx

I have also just realised. I have exactly 10 stone to go to get to my target. That's 140lbs.

Still quite a large portion of this mountain to scale but I will make it. Step by step or should I say pound by pound.

2 stone 4lbs gone forever.

Xx

Yayyy,

Go mini, Go mini, Go mini!

:stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance:

Fandabadozi!!

You are on target for a pretty strong first 12 week goal. You could reach a whopping 3 1/2 stones. So you keep at it.

I hit my goal !!! Yayyyyy. I've reached my 30lb mark ;) so am crunching down, letting go of past cheats even if they were good girl cheats. I'm going to keep at it just like you.

We have got this

xxx

Hey guys,

So today Auntie Flo has come to visit again! Right on time.

I am also have a little trouble with pain in my lower left hand side when I need to pee or when I pee. I thought it could be an infection but the doctors have checked and it's all clear. They have told me that it can be a side effect of being in Ketosis. I've done some research and apparently Ketosis can cause pee to become very acidic which is what causes the pain and can lead to kidney stones. Therefore I am going to try Bicarbonate of Soda to try and balance myself out. Fingers crossed it will work as I refuse to stop this diet!

Has anyone else had similar issues?

Xx

Back