Step 1 Sole Source A mountain to climb...

Hey Mini-K

Oh dear, when I did my read ups on the plan there was a lot comments that ketosis can sometimes cause gallstones. It's no reason to stop the plan though.

It's not something that may just happen. What did doc advise. Will drinking more water help...??

I do remember thinking about it and forgot. Will look on line, I know it is painful but maybe strong painkillers can help.

Will do another run online for what's being said . FYI tried the salty caramel tea, nice, I saw a few more, lemon drizzle and chocolate and coconut, had to get some of that to try too, will give verdict shortly.

Hope you're ok, just keep at it, have an early night and hopefully things will settle... huge hugs

xxxx

Afternoon everyone!

The bicarbonate of soda worked! Feel like myself again. Although Auntie Flo is making her visit very intense shall we say!

Today, I had a massive NSV! When I started this diet 8 weeks ago I was a dress size 24. Today I went shopping, tried on a pair of jeans and the 20 was too big!! I tried on the 18 (laughing to myself thinking they won't get past my knees) and they fitted! A size 18!

I am under no illusion that a size 18 is still big but for me this is monumental. Don't get me wrong, they only just fit but they still fit!!

I've also treated myself to a smart water bottle that tracks my water intake and I'm going to try and do 4 litres a day every day for the next week and see if it makes any impact on my losses.

I've also got some trainers. Might not sound like a big deal but I don't own trainers, I have never had a need for them because I'm so lazy but here we are, trainers in my hallway waiting to be worn.

I'm starting to change my lifestyle and I like it!

Xx

Mini-Kate..

You're on fire. That's frigging amazing size drops... OMG !!!

Keep at it lady, smart water bottle sounds brilliant.

Also had a TKMAxx visit.

They have Jordan's skinny coffee flavourings 750mls at £3.99, guys so bloody cheap. Zero cals, zero carbs no sugar. Can put in coffee and shakes to sweeten if you want.
I got English Toffee, hazelnut, caramel, Chocolate caramel, and wait for it Irish cream!!!! Irish cream, Kosher and Gluten Free!!!

£3.99 each. Normally £10 or £15 squid on eBay

They had coconut and a few others but didn't get those.

Hope you guys find some xxx

Hey Summer

Thank you!

Ooooo those flavourings sound amazing. Might have to get myself some.

I'm averaging 4lbs a week overall. Which I am so happy with.

I'm looking at a 6-7 stone loss overall by Christmas.

That would be amazing. Still a long way to target but feeling in the zone.

We got this!

Xx

Hey Mini-K

I'm just focusing on being in the zone the rest will come to us all:)

Those flavourings are lovely... I don't understand how something that tastes so good can be zero carbs and zero cals...

Why isn't everything that's yummy like that is what I want to know.

I'm having coffee with the Irish coffee flavouring it's rude how yummy it is ;)

I'm going for a 6stone total loss my Xmas, I hope it's doable but happy to keep waiting :)

We have totally got this

xxx

Hello everyday

Week 9 weigh in today and -3lbs. That brings my subtotal to 2 and a half stone exactly or 35lbs.

Still going strong. It's weird how after a while this just becomes habit xx

Hey Mini-K,

Whoop whoop !!! 35 frigging pounds!! You're on fire!!!

You're doing so brilliantly week 9 !!!

:mm035:

:angel:
sbd you're so right!!! It's just habit now, the thought of not being on the diet actually freaks me out!!! I love my frozen shakes!!!

Well done !!!

xxxx

Hello everyone

Sorry I haven't been around much. Been so busy at work and hardly had a moment to myself. I haven't read any diaries but will try and catch up this week.

Weigh in day today and I am down another 4lbs so 2 stone 9lbs so far. I am hoping to get my 3 stone next week!

How is everyone else getting on? Xx

Hey Mini-K,

Well done lady !! Look at you you're totally flying!!

I need another 6.5lbs to hit my 3 stones and have until the 12th which I kinda think, ahhhh it won't happen, but then the cheats even the good cheats have he'd be back, but am going with mental exercises with ref to good food choices lol ...;)

Xxx

My lovely Tasha,

Weight loss is so frigging hard. I've never made an attempt like this before in my life, not sure my half baked attempt a few months ago counts...

Week 3 is frigging amazeballs lady, before you know it, you'll be on week 11, then twelve then your next batch of 12... one thing I've decided this plan is for me, I get all my vits and minerals and my doctor is supporting me.

I've had good cheats, but I see that as balanced thinking. For future ref n all ;)

I actually prob had 6.5 stones to lose, want to be at 9 stone. Am notbig boned ... stupid rubbish I am very small boned just frigging tall, so as a fatty I looked weird...

Well I think so... !!! I have been smaller albeit awhile ago, so I know this and had X-rays etc...

So like you said we've got this, I will be here even when am going through maintenance as that's the crucial time,

I hope you're with me through the whole time. It's gonna be a ride

xxx

Hey ladies

I hope you are all well.

Thank you so much for your kind words Tasha. I have another 9 stone 7 lbs to lose. We are in this together and we will get to where we need to be.

Summer you are doing so well and you will get to that 3 stone by the 12th, it's doable!

Xx

Thank you Sunny!

I have just dug out some old clothes that were banished to the back of the cupboard years ago as I couldn't shoehorn myself into them. Now they all fit!

Well all but 1 dress. The dress that doesn't fit is a very fitted (and expensive!) silk dress that I wore to a wedding years ago. I actually dug it out when I was about a month into this diet and tried it on, the zip wouldn't do up AT ALL. I was gutted. Today when I have put it on the zip goes all the way up except for the last inch so very very nearly fits! I am hoping that if I work hard over the next couple of weeks it will fit for when I go on holiday as it would be lovely and so motivating to be able to wear it again.

When I started this diet I was a size 24. I can't believe I let myself get so big. Today I am a comfy size 20 (all the jeans I have dug out are a 20 with no stretch and they all do up no problem and are comfy to be in!) I can get into a stretchy 18.

I am hoping by Christmas to be a comfy size 16 (who knows maybe even a size 14!!)

I think when I get into comfy 16s it will be nice to know I can shop anywhere! For the past 5/6 years I have been restricted to shopping at "fat shops". Whilst it is nice to know that by going to them I would be able to get clothes that fit, it is embarrassing and inconvenient as I don't live near one and when I go shopping with my friends I can't try on clothes in the same shops as them because nothing fits.

Being the size I was (and still I am for now) is a very depressing and isolating thing.

People are starting to notice that I have lost weight now which is nice but it's still just a drop in the ocean of where I need to get to.

I have never felt so motivated to do something in my life.

Xx

You'll be in that dress in no time. Keep trying it on, because you might miss the brief couple of weeks when it fits (there are a few things in my wardrobe that ended up in the charity bag because I shrank faster than I realised I would!).

Don't beat yourself up for where you've been. It happens to so many of us - more than I'd ever realised. I came back from holiday in Tenerife at the end of March determined to do something, but while I was out there I saw sooo many larger ladies - and even more larger men. I don't really understand why gaining weight is so common these days but I've never bought that it's totally about how much you eat and exercise. There's much more to it than that.

Keep going - it's going to be fab being so much smaller for Christmas, eh?

Thank you Sunny,

We are all going to be slimmer and healthier for Christmas.

I am setting myself a goal.

100lbs for Christmas. That's the goal!

(Inclusive of what I have already lost which is 39lbs) so another 61lbs before Santa arrives.

That is 16 weigh ins. So I need to average at 3-4lbs loss per week which is my current average.

Lots of water and no cheating!

100lbs for Christmas.

That would make me 13 stone 9 on Christmas Day, down from 20 stone 11.

Let's do this!

Xx

Back