Step 1 Sole Source A mountain to climb...

Mini_Kate

Hi everyone

I thought I would create my own diary to keep myself accountable.

A little bit about me....

I am 28, work full time and have had a long and excessive love affair with food! :eatdrink051:

I have been for my initial meeting with my consultant this evening who is lovely. As the title implies I have a mountain to climb to get to where I want to be.

100% sole source. No excuses. I need to do this.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Kate xx

Hi Mini Kate,

Superb name So is this day 1? Congratulations I'm posting on my diary and Priya's and everyone's actually lol. I'm on day 8 of my journey the heat has come at a perfect time as have focused on this more than what I can and can't have. TBH it's so hot I've struggled with my products usually having the last one around 10pm... but I'm on 4 due to my height.

Looking forward to hearing about your first day

xx

Welcome hun i ramble alot on my own diary lol but im on day five stay busy and drink lots of water :) good luck looking forward to following ur journey x

Hi Ladies,

This is day 1. So far, so good. Although Auntie Flo has decided to visit today of all days!! Normally I like to pig out on rubbish but not this time!!

I've drunk 2 litres of water so far today.

Xx

Thats brilliant hun :) ahh the totm for me its the sun thats annoying me due to possible water retention but totm can do that too xx u got this hun :) ❤️❤️

Day 2. Today has been a good day although I discovered I do not like the spag Bol or the lemon bars but my lovely consultant let me pop round this evening and exchange them. Drunk loads of water and feeling good. Slightly nagging headache but I'm hoping the more water I drink the quicker it will disappear! Xx

Hi Mini- Kate

Well done to day 2 and with Aunt Flo visiting. You're going to do superbly, your officially day 3 by my count.

Sorry you don't like the lemon bars, they're my fav, but I love any lemon desert.. I agree with the spag Bol... they're doable but not a fav, try Thai curry. That's my fav.. let me know your thoughts. The peanut crunch bar is pretty yum too.

What are you trying at the mo..? There's YouTube vids on making the most of your products and success stories take a look

Bfn and catch-up tomorrow

xxx❤️

Hi Summer,

I am on Day 3. I have felt really well today, my headache has totally gone....I am hoping I am in ketosis now.

The main thing I am struggling with is that I don't like any of the savoury food I've tried so far...don't like the spag Bol or the curry or the oriental soup.

That said, I do love every shake I have tried so far (especially the Tetra ones nom nom nom).

I am drinking loads of water and kind of feel a little liberated .

How are you doing? Xx

Hey Mini-Kate,

Hmm, dilemma... food wise for your taste buds, as well as the shakes, you have the smoothies, I've only tried the cherry and strawberry but it is a good one. Then you have porridge. I do like the apple and cin. Haven't tried the others and there's rice pudding as well as the bars.. although strike the lemon one..

There's a list go for the one you feel most attuned to.

The other savoury meals I'm not a fan of and I tried spicy tomatoe soup, and another can't recall what but the soups taste powdery to me as well as the chicken tikka style curry.

Try a porridge no reason why you can't have that for dinner, I do sometimes ask bars late at night being my last "meal" as I have to do the 4 products.

I've had less water today. About 3 1/2 ltrs. my CC told me to lay off anymore as to my bad tum.. but I do like my water.

Ask your CC her thoughts too. I think your rocking it. Next is day 4 for you

Xxx

Day 4. So far so good. 2 shakes down and some water (not as much as the other days so far so will make up for that this afternoon). I have been making my shakes using an electric hand blender and it makes them really thick and lovely. Hope everyone else is having a good weekend.

I have a night out with work next week which I was a little apprehensive about as it's a Chinese! My consultant advised me to order the satay chicken with sauce on the side with veg as it will just be plain chicken so feel a bit better knowing I have a plan!

Definitely in ketosis now.

Xx

Good that u have a plan of some sort in ur mind thats always good to hear :) well done on making it to day four hun :) x

For me the first week felt like it dragged but it seems like ur flying through it which is great x

Heyy today's been my 6th day.. going alot better now the hunger is a lot less and my energy levels have gone up I found most of the savoury meals I don't like not sure if I can exchange them because I only get to see my consultant every 2 weeks because I live an hour from her office so next week il be struggling with mainly those meals left... Good luck and hope this week goes great for you :)

Hi Mini-Kate,

You are rocking you know you're in ketosis. Especially that you're no longer feeling those hunger pangs.

I know the blender is such a good invention. I would be lost without mine.

Priya is right when you have a plan for upcoming events you don't have to stress about going out. Well done your WI is around the corner You must be so excited. It's unnerving at the same time keep up the amazing work xx

Hi Charl,

Great to have another CWP to join the support. Day 6, you're WI tom? Even though you're seeing your consultant every two weeks are you sending her an update. I did with mine she insists on a picture from my scales lol...

And you can swap your products if she's out and about near to you isn't there a way you can meet half way? An hours a long journey each way to see your CC. But it will be worth it in the long run.

How are you getting on with the other products? Give you CC a call if they don't agree with you, she should remedy that for you.

Have a great day 7

xxx

Hi Mini-Kate,

You are rocking you know you're in ketosis. Especially that you're no longer feeling those hunger pangs.

I know the blender is such a good invention. I would be lost without mine.

Priya is right when you have a plan for upcoming events you don't have to stress about going out. Well done your WI is around the corner You must be so excited. It's unnerving at the same time keep up the amazing work xx

Hi Charl,

Great to have another CWP to join the support. Day 6, you're WI tom? Even though you're seeing your consultant every two weeks are you sending her an update. I did with mine she insists on a picture from my scales lol...

And you can swap your products if she's out and about near to you isn't there a way you can meet half way? An hours a long journey each way to see your CC. But it will be worth it in the long run.

How are you getting on with the other products? Give you CC a call if they don't agree with you, she should remedy that for you.

Have a great day 7

xxx
Hey, yeah she said to call her and let her know how I'm doing, I wasn't sure if I was allowed to swap the packs that I don't like but when I call her tomorow il ask of its possible, I love the shakes so far and smoothys even some of the soups I really enjoy so far it's going great and if I can swap those packs for some more shakes or somthing next week should be great too :)

You'll definitely be able to swap them.. never heard of anyone not been able to. Also check end dates as well, my other consultant before my current was always giving me stuff with imminent end dates.. hmm... I know I'm going to have it sooner than later but that's not the point. Want products as freshly created as poss:)

xxx

Heya charles yeah as far as i know every one has been able to swap things they dont like but check with urs :) i will be seeing mine every other weekend as welll after next saturday hopefully will keep me on the straight and narrow :) x

Day 5. I think I am actually starting to enjoy this.

I have just had the maple and pecan porridge which actually tasted like proper porridge. Been drinking lots of water.

Lotty I have been able to swap products I didn't like with no issue so I'm sure you will be fine Xx

Day 6. Feeling fresh today. I'm surprised how well I am adapting to this. I thought I would be bothered about people eating around me but I'm really not. Got my head in the game.

Weigh in tomorrow. Onwards and downwards xx

Oh good luck for your way in.

I'm on Day 10 and caved yesterday and ready to eat my fingers off now. Never been so hungry whilst on this diet as today. That's what I get for cheating

Early to bed tonight I think x

Back