A New Me once and for all

Been to get weighed and I have lost 3lb which I am happy with as weighed day earlier too want 4next week now for my 2 stone :) she also started mentioning the next step step 2 and sole source + for when my Bmi down to 40 but said will see how I am when I get there as don't wanna eat yet :)

harassed_mother said:
Been to get weighed and I have lost 3lb which I am happy with as weighed day earlier too want 4next week now for my 2 stone :) she also started mentioning the next step step 2 and sole source + for when my Bmi down to 40 but said will see how I am when I get there as don't wanna eat yet :)

Well done hun :) 3lbs is a good loss. Your doing sooo well :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

harassed_mother said:

Ooooooo that is brilliant day early as well whoohooooooo you kicking ass gorgeous really chuffed for ya xxxxxxxx

Thanks girls I'm made up but scared about prospect of eating again :-(

harassed_mother said:
Thanks girls I'm made up but scared about prospect of eating again :-(

Yeah but you have support this time! You'll be fine :)
Team Ideal ra ra ra !!! ;) xxx

Huni we all worry about that first piece of chicken turning into KFC you wouldn't be normal if you didn't. I am more worried about people saying yeah I can cope come off this and change habits no prob ok so dont worry till it happens and as for the bars they ain't like the real McCoy so dont fret them - take that from a chocoholic well food aholic lol xxxxx

therealbbe said:
Huni we all worry about that first piece of chicken turning into KFC you wouldn't be normal if you didn't. I am more worried about people saying yeah I can cope come off this and change habits no prob ok so dont worry till it happens and as for the bars they ain't like the real McCoy so dont fret them - take that from a chocoholic well food aholic lol xxxxx

Thanks Hun I know I shouldn't be worried and nearer the time I orob won't be still reckon will have 3/4 more weeks on this yet anyway till Bmi down to 40 and it will end up being cheaper for me shakes wise :)

harassed_mother said:

Excellent result hunni well done xxx why is she trying to move you up from ss so soon? C

Zest for Life said:
Yeah but you have support this time! You'll be fine :)
Team Ideal ra ra ra !!! ;) xxx

What she said again ^^ lol xxx

Rkmriddell said:
Excellent result hunni well done xxx why is she trying to move you up from ss so soon? C

Dunno but I really wanna just do SS I'm on SS red 1 which was brought out in October for people over Bmi 40 she said as I'm on 740ish calories now makes no sense to then go down instead of up but I stil have over 7 stone to lose so would like to try just doing that then move up properly

harassed_mother said:
Dunno but I really wanna just do SS I'm on SS red 1 which was brought out in October for people over Bmi 40 she said as I'm on 740ish calories now makes no sense to then go down instead of up but I stil have over 7 stone to lose so would like to try just doing that then move up properly

I'd go down if you feel able to hunni. I certainly wouldn't go up whilst youre coping as well as you are x

Rkmriddell said:
I'd go down if you feel able to hunni. I certainly wouldn't go up whilst youre coping as well as you are x

Me too, why does she want to change you? I'm confused? Your doing so well as you are, I don't know if I'd change anything, if I did it would be moving down and see how you cope, if you find it hard you can always go back to what your on xxx

Zest for Life said:
Me too, why does she want to change you? I'm confused? Your doing so well as you are, I don't know if I'd change anything, if I did it would be moving down and see how you cope, if you find it hard you can always go back to what your on xxx

Might just tell her I will do SS+ with 3 shakes and meal but just have 3 shakes and SS it instead for few more weeks

harassed_mother said:
Might just tell her I will do SS+ with 3 shakes and meal but just have 3 shakes and SS it instead for few more weeks

Haha, do you mean only buy 3 shakes and pretend your eating a meal?!
Your are funny ;) I think you should give it a go though, see how you get on. Your doing so well on this diet, it's really good :) xxx

harassed_mother said:

Do whatever feels right for you hunni. You'll be fine there's no need for you to be higher once you're under 40 x

Zest for Life said:
Haha, do you mean only buy 3 shakes and pretend your eating a meal?!
Your are funny ;) I think you should give it a go though, see how you get on. Your doing so well on this diet, it's really good :) xxx

Yes I just don't feel ready to start eating yet and I have a huge amount to lose still don't want to stop my weight loss then get fed up and give in cos I know that's what I'm like

Rkmriddell said:
Do whatever feels right for you hunni. You'll be fine there's no need for you to be higher once you're under 40 x

Thanks girls I feel better now I have talked to others about it I was starting to think she just telling me to stay on 4 shakes cos of the money

harassed_mother said:
Thanks girls I feel better now I have talked to others about it I was starting to think she just telling me to stay on 4 shakes cos of the money

Probably lol! Don't be afraid of food though babe x a ss+ day every now and again helps me get through x

Rkmriddell said:
Probably lol! Don't be afraid of food though babe x a ss+ day every now and again helps me get through x

I know it's just that I still have over 7 stone to lose ad I'm made up I have almost lost 2 stone I know there is a lot more to go

Back