• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

a start has been made.

hi guys- remember i told u abou the weekend wit my gran? knew i had alot to do to fix that blip. well just weighed myself and have actually lost 1lb!! i no its not brilliant as a first week loss but im goin on the theory better off than on? and i knew sat had been a disaster. hopin to see a bigger loss next week. fingers crossed xx
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hey ebbs well done, its going in the right direction :character00116:
to be honest so did i put then i had a thought one day and have come up wit a theory- its called the 1/2lb theory. so imagine u hop on the scales and they read u have lost 1/2lb. ur reaction?? let me guess- something along the lines of "What ONLY 1/2lb" (and maybe a few dodgy words inbetween lol). Now imagine hopping on the same scales and it says uv gained 1/2lb- ur reaction??? "OMG thats huge, im so fat, wot a failure etc".
Iv come to the conclusion its a mental thing- lose 1/2lb and its a tiny insignificant nothing but put that same 1/2lb on and u may aswell have put on a stone!! makes u think doesnt it!! im thinking spring is here so positive mental attitude :)

Ebbs. Thank u I will definitely remember you're clever words when the scales say 1/2 lb off. It is an achievement isn't it x