a start has been made.

ebbs

hi guys- remember i told u abou the weekend wit my gran? knew i had alot to do to fix that blip. well just weighed myself and have actually lost 1lb!! i no its not brilliant as a first week loss but im goin on the theory better off than on? and i knew sat had been a disaster. hopin to see a bigger loss next week. fingers crossed xx

Well done, I used to get so disheartened when I lost a pound. But like you have said it's better off than on.

Good luck

to be honest so did i put then i had a thought one day and have come up wit a theory- its called the 1/2lb theory. so imagine u hop on the scales and they read u have lost 1/2lb. ur reaction?? let me guess- something along the lines of "What ONLY 1/2lb" (and maybe a few dodgy words inbetween lol). Now imagine hopping on the same scales and it says uv gained 1/2lb- ur reaction??? "OMG thats huge, im so fat, wot a failure etc".
Iv come to the conclusion its a mental thing- lose 1/2lb and its a tiny insignificant nothing but put that same 1/2lb on and u may aswell have put on a stone!! makes u think doesnt it!! im thinking spring is here so positive mental attitude :)

Ebbs. Thank u I will definitely remember you're clever words when the scales say 1/2 lb off. It is an achievement isn't it x

Back