A stone to go with simple start

2.5lb is a brilliant loss, and well deserved. Well done. You'll meet your target before you know it x

Thanks girls, still beaming from it! Today went well again, thank god because I will have to save as many points as I can for the bank holiday!

Weeklies left 49
Activity points earned 2

Well done you u must be chuffed it gives u a real incentive to keep up the good work :):):):):):):)

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Forgot to leave meat out of the freezer this morning so I dunno what to make for dinner tonight love having everything prepared when I get home from work. Want to spend as much time as I can with my sweet baby before she goes to sleep so it'll have to be quick!

Breakfast

Shredded wheat

Lunch

Brown rice
Salmon
Salad

Dinner

Spag bol

Snack

Yogurt, fruit, popcorn, coffee

So lazy today but will drag myself out walking will feel better after it!

Last edited:
Pasta and any kind of sauce is usual good and quick....maybe tuna pasta, or a simple tomato based sauce, even spag bol is quick.

Pasta and any kind of sauce is usual good and quick....maybe tuna pasta, or a simple tomato based sauce, even spag bol is quick.

Thanks ya I've decided on spag bol although my husband would have preferred tuna but I would need loads of cheese on that!

God I would love some chocolate!! Thankfully I don't have any in the house!

Weeklies left 49
I was too lazy today to go walking I'm not going to beat myself up over it though just go for longer tomorrow!

Tomorrow I'm thinking of pointing so I can save all my 49 for Saturday night and still have a glass of wine or 2 tomorrow night!

I'm thinking

Breakfast
Fruit
Weetabix 3
Milk 2

Lunch
Veg
Coucous 5

Dinner
Chicken 4
Chorizo 6
Salad

So that would be 20 leaving 6 for snacks and treats we'll see how it goes!

Last edited:
Looks like a good plan for today. Its great how we can stick a pp day in to save the weeklies. I'm trying to save my wine for Sunday night seen as Monday is a bank holiday.

Thanks I'm starving just looking at it though! Will bulk it up with lots of fruit, it just shows me how much more I enjoy the filling and healthy and not having to point! Going to go in search of bud light instead of wine it has only 3 points, wish me luck!

Yeah god this wouldn't be doable at all if we had to count for fruit and veg. I definately eat loads of each just to fill myself up.

Ok so adding on 2 Heineken bringing me to 30 points today so 4 Weeklies not too bad

Weeklies left 45
Activity points earned 2 this week so not good need to walk more!

Ok night out tonight again going for a meal, thinking I might get the grilled fish with potato and veg so that way I can do filling and healthy today and that way I'll only have to point the dessert and the alcohol! Got to do food shopping today sick of aldi I always get the same foods might spash out and go to dunnes get some tasty fruit! We have no food in at all so can't even plan my lunch today!

Ok night out wasn't great could have been worse.

Main course was good I got steak veg and potatoes no sauce.

Dessert I got pavlova with cream and strawberries.(10)

And here's were it went wrong 6 cocktails (30), a glass of wine (4) and when I got home drunk a stupid slice of pepperoni pizza(7) with garlic and herb dip(6)

Around 57

So Weeklies all gone -12 :thumbdown:
Will have to exercise alot!

Plan for today f&h

Breakfast

Shredded wheat
Milk

Lunch

Slimbo
Rasher
Egg

Dinner

Burger
Chips
Cheese 2
Ketchup 1

Yesterday really didn't go as planned, back on it today hopefully undo some of the damage! Happy st patricks day everyone! X

Totally understand where u r coming from over the weekend I've been dreadful but back on it today have a good one

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Food plan for the day

Breakfast

Shredded wheat bite sized
Milk

Lunch

Healthy fry up

Dinner

Spaghetti Bol
Brown pasta

Fingers crossed I stick to it today!

Did not go to plan again yesterday and now I feel crap today, I don't know why I do this I really need more will power. I am even trying to convince myself to change my weigh in till Thursday but I have to just cop on and deal with whatever tomorrow brings! Today is a new day so here goes again!

Breakfast

Shredded wheat
Milk

Dinner

Omlette
Salad
Chips

Supper

Pitta
Salad

Snacks

Fruit and gallons of water to try and get rid of this horrible feeling in my stomach!

Planning on starting a vegetable patch today so that'll be my exercise!

You mentioned you went off plan but what have you been doing? What keeps tempting you - food or drink?

Back