A welcome to all our new members in 2012!

Hi guys, just signed up after reading some great stories that have kept me going over the last few month and felt it was time i started posting. I feel ive always been on a diet from Slimming World to Weight Watchers, to Low Gi, but recently started counting cals and having more fibre. Been reading a few good things about Bob Harper. Cant wait to get his book and really get going x:wavey:

hey all im new. I started my Slimmm diet yesterday and im still going strong :) the shakes are really tastey and filling and i love that you get to have one meal a day.

my starting weight is 11st 10lbs and my goal weight is 9st lets hope this works for me.

I have a personal trainer twice a week as well as doing this diet so fingers crossed my wieght will fall off lol :)

Good luck Tiggy, you sound like your going strong. I on the other hand struggle when it gets to around 7pm and all i want to do is eat! I know i have willpower because i gave up smoking about six years ago, but thats when the problem started lol! gave up one thing for something else (food) lol!

Hopefully talk to you again. Stay strong xx

going back to weight watchers discovery plan i have been doing slimming world but not really get the results i expected,but have always done well with the ww plans

Thanks Tracey. I must admit last night was hard as i normally snack alot in the evening specially if im left alone....its just for something to do. Last night i just drank water when i felt the urge to eat which did help a little bit. Had abit of a headache last night as well which is to be expected as my body is detoxing itself from all the bad food that i have been eating.

Wow well done on quiting smoking that is my next thing that i need to do but thought i would see how i get on with the diet first.

Keep in touch and maybe we can help each other on with are weight loss goals :)

xXx

Hi all, My name is Vicki and this group was recommended to me. I have had a quick look through the 'new members guided tour' and I think my brain must not be working :confused: or its possibly just me.
I'm not sure what sort of diet i'm after as I dont want to restrict myself too much (which I know is part of the losing weight process).
I rarely eat chocolate or sweets during the week, but end up making up for it on a weekend :-( I am trying to stop this tho, but at the end of the day I LOVE food especially if it's 'unhealthy' for you.
I am hoping to lose a couple of stone and any advice would be helpful.

Thank you. smoking is easier to give up than to stop eating all the wrong things ;) thats a real battle lol! stay strong xx

Hello, this looks like a good place for my first post! I decided yesterday to start using Weight Watchers online again. I lost nearly 3 stone last year going to the WW meetings, and have basically kept it off for the past year but haven't lost any more. Whenever I search for pro points values, this forum appears so I thought I'd try it out this time for some support and sharing ideas as I'm not going to the weekly meetings. My biggest challenge now will probably be resisting all the chocolate at work!

Hi all I'm new here!

Been on Slimming World since March and have lost 1st 5lb so far, although only lost 2lb in the last 5 weeks. Am now following the diet without going to weekly weigh ins so am looking for some guidance and support outside of my friends and family also on the diet.

Am hoping to lost my last 12lb by October when I have my graduation, so fingers crossed I can keep a steady weight loss up!

Hi all,
I'm new and started exante 100% today. Very nervous but excited to go on this journey with all of you. So glad I found this site.

Hi. My name is Ann and I joined Slimming World about a month ago. I would like to loose 3 stone - at least. But am aiming quite low so to keep my moral going! I know if I set myself too high a goal that I won't achieve it! Looking forward to seeing the inspiration of others on here, and get help! Thank you for reading this post.

We are all stronger than we think, most of us are women! xx

Hi all

Just started weight watchers pp a week ago and must say that this forum is a godsend! I have tried different diets but always come back to WW, struggled before because I am a bit of a fussy eater and used to live off frozen ready meals! Trying a lot more home cooking and this site is just brilliant with all the recipes and information.

Dont need to lose loads but really need to get rid of this belly of mine! Hoping this time I will suceed!

Hi Everyone,

Just started Slimming World again but I'm trying to do it alone rather than go to the groups (which I find to be a bit forced). This forum really helps me to find out syn values and also any changes to the diet such as wonderful free foods becoming syns and vice versa! Looking for recipes too as I do struggle to make things which aren't just tomato based!

I've set a goal of losing 1st 11lbs by the middle of September. Fingers crossed!

Hello I'm Clare and I'm starting Lipotrim on Monday due to feeling prity bad about myself and hateing clothes shopping because everything looks rubbish. A friend at work has done really well on Lipotrim so I felt inspired to give it a go. I have started many diets but I hope that this one having quick results will be the one that I succeed at. I am excited but also anxious as to how much will power I will have but reading so many success stories on here has given me extra hope. I think that I will be a regular visitor to keep me motivated. See you on the other side!!!!!

Back