A whole lot of weight to shift.

Bike 20 mins - 8.2k.

Me Mums had bad head ache this week, went docs yesterday, back today and now they have sent her hospital for tests, just pray all is clear.

Cheers mate.

JUst heard they don't think it's a Tumor at the min, they think it may be Diabetes, not great but better than a Tumor.

Well they don't know what it is that's wrong with her, they have kept her in and got to have a MRI scan tomorrow.

Just pray everything is OK, feel so helpless :(

aww James buddy i really feel for you. She's in the best place and will get the best treatment im sure.

Hope she'll be ok, Stay strong and positive mate. thinking of you.

Didn't feel like it, but done weights and 15 mins on bike 6.1k

Still Don't know anything about Mum, Carn't go visit yet, going tonight.

Last edited:
hope you are ok.my mum has been in and out of hospital this week as she passed out a little while ago and had a seizure (i was with her at the time and had to bring her round, very scary) my mum is diabetic and has loads of problems that stem from it including 2 detatched retinas! the last 2 years shes lost nearly 7 stone too without dieting at all so thats another reason shes having tests. i know how you feel on that one, i hope shes ok x

AW James hope your mum is ok now poor thing it's very worrying for you too don't comfort eat James as much as you may need to keep to it!

Just been down and it ain't good news, she has a brain tumour

devastated

Thank you everyone, got to wait till next week to have a MRI, then see how bad it is and see where we go from there :(

Not gone for the bottle, I'll be honest and have thought about it, but that's not going to help.

Aww James im so sorry to hear about your mum, Stay strong buddy, I'm sure she will be fine. my thoughts are with you and your mum.

Latest with mum is got the MRI today, and they think they will operate later in the week, jusp pray it isn't cancerous.

Still doin exercise, weights done and 15 mins 6.1k on bike.

Lost 6 pound this week, what is good but feels hollow :(

Hope all goes well with your Mum, will send some healing thoughts her way.

Congrats on the loss, hollow as you say, but it shows you are changing your habits and not automatically reaching for food/alchohol to get you through the emotional time with your mum.

Stay strong.

Mum's in for her OP on the brain Tumour tomorrow, unless there is a emergency in the night, it's in a delicate place and the surgery will take six hours odd, there's loads of bad things that could happen, but just praying it turns out ok.

Back