A whole lot of weight to shift.

another with a trim.

Photoon2011-09-06at23144.jpg

Hi James, I've not been around the past 2 weeks came back and straight to your thread. Your such an inspiration buddy. Im so pleased your mums on the mend. Im sure she'll be home and back to her normal self in no time.

congrats on your continued loss, Your doing amazingly well.

Wow such a massive difference! Well done. Be careful with the knee it keeps playing up then settling down- perhaps it needs a longer rest period? Sometimes these things feel better when really they're not. Could spend a week focussing on upper body weights?

What an amazing effort, especially considering what ahs been going on in your life. It's been said before, but your mum will be so proud of you! Hope she is feeling better soon!

You rea;;y have done an amazing job of this, Hope your Mum feels better soon and it 's nice to see before and after pics :)

Mum on antibiotics still, she has got a infection and today she has a temp and feeling ill, while i was there she was sick and was freezing, it's roasting on the ward. Great way for her to celebrate her birthday. :(

Weigh in tomorrow, not very confidant about it to be honest.

Had chippy, stuffed now.

Mum not very well at all, got a temp of 103 odd.

Antibiotics were meant to end today but not worked so got to have more blood test, just wish it would all just piss off now.

Cheers.

Just seen your 2011 is my year, what is strange as it's mine so you can't have it lol, OK maybe I'll share it.

So I hit the 9 stone lost this week, 13 pound to go till half way point.

Back