AAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH STOP IT

Dutch

Goodbye Tum
Met some friends today I've not seen since Christmas and bless them, they joined the 'you've lost enough, don't lose any more' brigade!!!!!

I know they only mean the best for me but everyone except my cdc and husband (who is just happy I'm happy hee hee) keeps saying I've done enough.

I think it's because I've never been smaller than an 18 that people are shocked but I think a size 12/14 is hardly verging on annorexia like my dad thinks. I keep catching him giving me pitying looks and saying he's worried about me.

Rant over, just thought I'd share, oh and my dad is the one who used to go on and on and on all the time about me needing to lose weight.

Happy Happy, anyway, went to charity shop today got some brand new skinny leg per una jeans in a size.......

TAAAA DAAAAAAA in your face old size 26 jeans.

Brilliant news on the jeans hun! Go girl!!!!!

Re comments - its mainly due to the fact that you are entering unchartered territory with your size... It makes others feel uncomfortable - theorically they prob think you have lost enough - BUT you set your goal and if you want to achieve that carry on - if you get there and do feel that it does not suit you at least you have the option to add a few pounds to your already svelte figure!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

fantastic.. well done you.. you've done brilliantly..
i wouldnt stop until you feel like you want to.. or your counceller tells you otherwise..

x x

Just clocked the rate you have dropped your weight AMAZING!!!!!! Any tips????? Only you will know when enough is enough I am sure people get jealous - you go girl!!!!!!

Louise

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh my god, well done you! Ignore them, they're jealous hehe! Seriously, you have a goal and if you want to get there, then you should! Good luck xxx

I reckon they're just jealous too - you have done fantastically losing all that weight and if you want to lose another stone, that's up to you. At least you are on track and in the right mindset.

Good luck to you.

How much water are you drinking daily Dutch?

Well done, Your doing fab.

x

Amazing, truly amazing!

one word for these people is jealous. Dutch every time I look at you losses Im amazed all over again! Well done on your size 12 jeans that must feel so great.

Thanks for the replies people, I'm drinking 4 ltrs not counting my green tea or any drinks out. My goal is 11 stone which would be bmi 25 so it's not like I'm aiming for a bmi of 19 or anything!!!

Oh well, I'm doing this and finishing it

Bfn xx

well said dutch. I think i asked you this before are you doing any excercise? (your prob think omg will she just leave me alone!)

Back