AAM week ---Whats this

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by whirlwind, 26 April 2007 Social URL.

1. whirlwind

whirlwind Full Member

I know its add a meal week, but last time I did CD,I did 7 weeks SSing and not once was it mentioned, anyway cut a long story short Ive now got a new CDC and hes told me I MUST do this week 4 (which is fine by me lol) and he will explain closer to the time,

are you only allowed chick and veg, or is there a list of allowed foods to choose from

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sallies

sallies Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
  4. Kate

Kate CDC/PT/PITA

There's a list, have you got the pink and blue Sole Source booklet? Or the yellow Weight Care booklet?

5. whirlwind

whirlwind Full Member

DURRRRRRRRR never thought of looking in there, must be having a brain dead day

6. Kate

Kate CDC/PT/PITA

Hee hee, don't worry, it's in both booklets (not sure which page, would have to go upstairs to check that, lazy me). The rule is basically lean white protein, green or white veg (so no tomatoes, carrots etc.).

7. Misdee

Misdee Silver Member

now is this 3weeks SS then 1 week AAM, or 4weeks SS and the 1 weeks AAM?

i am easily confused these days and have left my book at my mums house.

8. Kate

Kate CDC/PT/PITA

4 weeks SS then 1 week AAM.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.