Total Solution Aaron's Exante Diary

Aaron you have done absolutely brilliantly ..50 lbs down and bagged yourself a new girlie too... life dont get much better than that eh . All that hard work and going without and you have reaped the rewards..well done and i wish you every happiness with your new relationship too xxx

Thanks very much valentine, thats really kind of you :) I am definitely feeling like I am being rewarded yeah. There is so much more that comes with weight loss than just a slimmer waistline. I am more confident, feel better, no doubt more healthier and I am lucky enough to have found a lovely girl aswell :D Exante has effectively changed my life. Once I have reached my goal I'm going to write to Exante with my success story :)

Had my weigh in today a day early. I've lost 7.8lbs this week. I weighed myself 4 times just to double check, and it landed on 191 every single time. There aren't really any words to describe how I feel today. I've just lost the most weight since my first week and I'm at Caroline's this weekend. Can it even get any better than that?!

So it seems like having a bit of food and a normal weekend last weekend was certainly a good thing as that isn't a small loss!!!

I'm still a bit sleepy right now as I've just woken up, but yeah, very happy!!! :D

Well done Aaron!! Sounds like eating like you did and being in lure really works for you, I'm so pleased for you. Only 15 days till my wedding day and I can't wait!! Xx

Well done Aaron!! Sounds like eating like you did and being in love really works for you, I'm so pleased for you. Only 15 days till my wedding day and I can't wait!! Xx

Sorry was mixing lurve and love there.... Typo! Xx

Thats fantastic, just over 2 weeks, you must be really excited. I would be terribly nervous lol!

Just to add to my awesome mood today, somebody that I haven't seen in a few months commented today that I have lost "masses of weight!" lol :D

And yeah you're right, this combination is perfect, and Caroline is a very ketosis friendly girl! She is making lovely ketosis friendly food, ahhhhh!!! :D

Also I resisted cakes today. Someone was retiring and they came into the office with a big box of homemade cakes :eek: was quite an easy resist that to be honest, but still worthy of a mention! lol

Wish my oh would make ketosis friendly foods.... Had an op on Tuesday and I got brought lots of naughties.... Chocs n things to " help " me recover.... Feeling it now.... Feel so bloated. Not a good sign 15 days before our wedding... Oh well 14 days ts starts tomorrow. Already started on the naughties today lol xx

Awww Aaron that's a fab loss you're doing amazing and it's wonderful to see you so happy :) long may it continue ;)

Whilst being very proud of you, you also make me sick lol

Way to go Aaron!! Your life it changing totally - well done you. Your weight loss is amazing. Not long til you reach your goal. Keep up the good work :)

Thanks very much!!! Your weight loss is fantastic too - very awesome to see! I'm going to try and have a healthy meal every night this evening. If I don't get around to it I'll just have a 3rd exante pack. I think I should start to 'move up the plans' now, as Caroline has convinced me!!!

AaronCampbell said:
Thanks very much!!! Your weight loss is fantastic too - very awesome to see! I'm going to try and have a healthy meal every night this evening. If I don't get around to it I'll just have a 3rd exante pack. I think I should start to 'move up the plans' now, as Caroline has convinced me!!!

Every night this evening? Lol don't go too crazy with the food Aaron that's one whole meal ;)

LOL! Didn't realise I wrote that, I meant every night this week haha. Today I'm just having my packs as normal, but yeah this week I'm up for some food each night!!! Feeling daring!!!

Don't give yourself food poisoning hun!! :p

Aha but you see I never wrote it would be ME doing the cooking... :p

But yeah, this morning it feels like I'm back in ketosis already, quite a pleasant surprise seeing as I've had a very nice weekend food wise. Caroline is to thank for that though :) though I did have a Wetherspoons steak and a few pints of cider aswell. Had some pretzils too. Oh and some cinder toffee.

Other than that though, stuck to healthy low carb food. Pretty good I reckon! Hoping for another loss this week. Any loss will do at this point. 16lbs and counting!

Hi Aaron soz not posted on your thread in a while but been quite ill in hospital so not been on any diet for like 4 wkz now, and due to naughty food whilst recovering i have put on 3lbs over the last 4wkz :( but hey that put aside i am back on exante ts today and decided to get straight back in to it and restart, although this does put my weight loss goal back by 4 wks as you remember i was only like 2 wkz behind your weight loss goal target date so a bit annoyed u have been loosing so much wieght lol nah m8 am really proud of you keep up the great work.Anyway as i said this is day 1 again so here goes nothing and like you this time i have decided to do a daily diary so that should be fun, any way m8 once again well done and look forward to your weight loss progress as it continues over these next few wkz.Cheerz dude :)

Hi Aaron soz not posted on your thread in a while but been quite ill in hospital so not been on any diet for like 4 wkz now, and due to naughty food whilst recovering i have put on 3lbs over the last 4wkz :( but hey that put aside i am back on exante ts today and decided to get straight back in to it and restart, although this does put my weight loss goal back by 4 wks as you remember i was only like 2 wkz behind your weight loss goal target date so a bit annoyed u have been loosing so much wieght lol nah m8 am really proud of you keep up the great work.Anyway as i said this is day 1 again so here goes nothing and like you this time i have decided to do a daily diary so that should be fun, any way m8 once again well done and look forward to your weight loss progress as it continues over these next few wkz.Cheerz dude :)

Thanks dude, hope you're ok and it wasn't too serious? Once you get back into the swing of things, it will be easy for you as you know what to expect this time around! 3lbs over 4 weeks is good going though, it could be much worse - some people can gain a STONE in 4 weeks! So you did quite well there :p

Once I lose my 16lbs I don't think I am going to just disappear, gonna keep posting about my maintenance and how I'm going about it and how its all going with that etc. so I'll still be around! :) good luck with it dude!

Aaron.. Very inspirational!!!! well done you deserve to be super happy xx

Thanks very much Strawberry, I am! :D good luck to you with your weight loss!

Hi Aaron. I remember your first post on the LT forum. You were so full of Enthusiasm it was infectious. Your thread was the most popular. Even then your personality attracted people and it was obvious that you are someone who can achieve whatever he puts his mind to.

The weight is gone. What next in life to focus all that energy on? I have all sorts of degrees and qualifications but nothing is as hard as losing a massive amount of weight. I hope you realise your achievement and now think big in life in general. Well done.

Belle

Back