Total Solution Aaron's Exante Diary

Good stuff aaron. let me know how u get on with pilates! Is it like yoga? x

I believe so Kirst, its meant to be really great for toning your body :) looking forward to it, will let you know how it goes after tomorrow ;) x

Aaron

I just came across your thread and love it. Fantastic to be able to work out with yr bro. Make sure you measure yrself as inches and proportions will change as you get muscled. The fab thing is your weight loss will be easy to maintain as your metabolism will rise.

Have fun,
Ali

Hi Ali! Yeah I think so too, I'm hoping this will be the difference between success and failure of keeping the weight off, hopefully by the time I reach goal I'll be quite fit aswell as slim, best of both worlds :)

I'm still at work right now and today there was a huge buffet, which had every sort of deliciously tempting food you could think of... and there was sooo much of it... and I sat there, drinking my soup while people around me had plates of cookies, donuts, pork pies...!

I feel really great! Not only did I not fail, but I actually sat in the same room as it all and it didn't bother me half as much as something like that would have done a few months ago :) /proud exante moment

Well done aaron for resisting the temptaion, hows the gym going ?

well done aaron :) hope you have fun at pilates tonight xx

Thanks guys, slimmann the gym is going great, ketosis & gym is a good combination! My energy seems to run out quite quickly though, after about an hour I am feeling prettyyyy fatigued, but while my energy lasts I can really pump out a decent workout so its good :) and it makes me feel great afterwards!

Didn't go to the gym last night, borrowed my car to my mum for an hour or so and it ended up breaking down (sigh) and by the time she got back the gym was shutting! It probably did me good anyway, I'm still acheing from Thursday lol. Off to the gym in about an hour, no classes though just gonna do some running and some weights... Oh and I was 1lb down this week, which is good considering I was 2lb up a few days ago haha.

Gonna try and not weigh myself now until February 28th... Focus more on the gym, and less on the scales!

Ohhh and also might be getting a dog! Seen a beautiful lab pedigree that i'm going to have a look at tomorrow with my dad, if he's the one I'll put the deposit down tomorrow and we can pick him up on the 9th... Exciting times! Used to have a dog when I was younger and he was a beaut but passed away from old age bless him. If we have a new furry family member, that will also be great for exercise, I live in quite a fieldy hilly area... Going to be good for him and for us!

oh dear, hope the car is okay! Do your best that's all you can do :) Good idea on the wi in feb, I might do the same...

And how exciting a new dog, that will definately help with the exercising as well lol x

Hi Kirst, thanks, the car is totally fine... don't know what my mum did to make it break down, its never broken down on me before! lol...

Had yet another fantastic weekend for the gym, can DEFINITELY feel myself getting fitter, managed to run for 15 minutes none stop today (DEFINITE improvement!) and then I started getting a stitch haha, used to get a stitch running for 3 minutes... :) so did 30 minutes on the treadmill, 15 mins running then 15 mins on and off running and walking, then did 20 minutes cycling, then did a tiny amount of weights and that was me, knackered!

Ohhh and today I went to view some labrador pups, the most adorable things I've ever seen! SO GORGEOUS, there were some black labs that kept nibbling my shoe laces and some golden labs that were kinda a bit less manic, and I ended up picking a male golden lab (he was the only one of the litter!) and he was just so adorable lol, going to post a picture up when I pick him up in 2 weeks. Put my deposit down for him today so he's definitely mine! Yay! Naming him Hugo aswell! :) going to be great. Going shopping on Saturday to get all the bits for him - oh and also getting a tattoo next Saturday to reward myself for all my hard work over the past month... Exciting times ahead. :)

Hey Aaron! Hope your having a good week x

Hi Aaron you soon like you are in a great place with exercise and diet working well. Hugo sounds lovely, I have a 4yearold shitzu and he's lovely. They bring so much pleasure x
Keep up the good work :)
Gill
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks very much ladies, having a pretty ***** week Kirsty to be honest, work is hectic...! But on the diet front, things are good :) just can't wait for the weekend!

I'm really excited for the pup Gill, have bought a few books on house breaking and training :) Hugo will be so loved! lol really excited aswell for when he is a few months older and we can go on long walks, really looking forward to that.

Into my 5th week of the diet now, hoping to last a few weeks before I weigh myself, hoping to lose a total of 18lbs this month though... oh, and I've changed my scales to weigh in lbs so I can now start counting in lbs rather than kg hooray!

Not really much else to post about, week is dragging, diet is still going well and 100%, weight is still coming off, things are going well all in all :)

Ohhhhhh just noticed theres only 91 days of TS to go, I've been counting down since like 120 days.. that has gone FAST! Will be over in no time!

So good to read abt your gymn going and Hugo! He'll be a fabulous way to stay at goal when you get there. I cant belive its nearly 10 years since I gt my pups. I got litter brothers - not a good idea as you have terrible twins egging each other on. We lost Big Dog just before Xmas to a nasty blood cancer. I was so grateful we have insurance (petplan - expensive but they don't argue) as I'm setting up a new business and couldnt have afforded his treatment without it. We had a lovely autumn as he got an unexpected second lease of life. His bro was very lost without him but has settled down now. My DH was poleaxed when we lost Big Dog. I love him for having loved my dogs ...in fact Big Dog decided DH was the 'One'. I was meeting lots of guys on line and Big Dog made it clear who he thought was a real man!

Btw, are you ready for all those girls who think men with a puppy are cute? DH said he wished he'd known that years ago!!

Exercise: In the Smoke, I have no walks on the beach. I have been to Bikram yoga 4 times this week since Sunday - I didn't go yesterday. I can only do some poses but feel so good afterwards at the sweat! I'm not really a gymn girl.

Take care, Aaron and all.

Ali

Aww Ali thanks for the lovely post! Big Dog sounded really lovely and I'm sure he had a really fantastic life, which is what its all about :) hope I can give my little pup all the happiness I'm sure he'll bring us! Its great that your dog could 'sense' the right guy, thats pretty awesome :p

and, haha I am sure Hugo will get all the ladies attention yeah :) he's a little beaut.

Its great that you're doing some exercise too, as long as it makes you feel good thats all that matters!

I've just got back from the gym tonight and did quite a bit of weights, didn't do too much cardio today couldn't really be bothered to be honest, couldn't get 'in the zone'. Also did a bit of swimming and its amazing how good some people are at swimming, I was shattered after each length haha...

Yessssssssssssss! Today has been such a great day... At the minute I'm paying £2400 a year for my car insurance (21 years old, not been driving long, getting shafted basically...) and I'm due for renewal in March so I've been checking out quotes... The current insurer who I'm with now have quoted me for over 3k HAHA. AS IF... (Driving a 15 year old 1.2 Fiat Punto!!!) so I phoned Direct Line and got a quote from them... 2.9k :( I was feeling a bit desperate at this point. I rang Admiral and got a quote from them, they quoted 2.1k which was a bit better. I then thougt I'd try LV and they quoted me for 1.1k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is such GOOD NEWS, my arms were shaking with happiness and I ended up going around the offices here telling people about it LOL was just so overwhelmed with happiness.

Not only that but the receptionist today commented that I'm looking really good!!! She doesn't know I'm on Exante so this is greattttttt that people are noticing! HUZZAH!

Yea! Great when people notice. My sis and bro in law have a silver wedding lunch on saturday - so I'm wondering if people will notice. On the other hand maybe I wont have seen since I got fatter....so maybe they won't. Someone posted that they don't notice much at 2 stone but do at 4 stone. I weigh in tomorrow am so hope I've made good progress this week (6 days, not 7). I'm looking for 1.2kgs as that will put be both below 120kgs and into the 18s in stones. Still...if I havent, I wont complain as long as it's still in the right direction.

Aaron - great news on yr insurance. That sounds an excellent price. I love money saving expert as thhat helped us reduce the cost of both car and house insurance by following their plan.

Big Dog was an ace dog. His little bro (cunningly called Small Dog) is wonderful company as I'm in a studio flat thsi week with no boiler! I have some electric heating but the bathroom is so cold, I might perish while using it!!

I have been thinking about more exercise - loving the Bikram yoga but didnt go this evening as I was very tired (and fell asleep). I had this radical thought - I'll be light enough to do some tennis lessons this summer. Yea! Havent played for 30 years. And the fab thing is on Alizonne vlcd, I am absolutely confident that I'll get there. how different from other diets of the past (WW ----yes I am talking abt you!)

Ali

Hi Aaron just realised we are due to finish eznte at the same time and virtually the same weight lol its going quite quickly so will have 2 keep u updated with my progress n vice versa, i did 4 days at the gym this wk but unfortunately fell off the wagon litterally on wk3 but back on track now, just want may 2 get here now lol

Nice, its cool that you've started at the gym, this past week I haven't been to the gym much, did a couple of days though... Just wasn't really feeling up to it, had a hell of a week at work!

Good job for getting back on the wagon, just gotta make sure you stay there now!

I had a weigh in today, I know I wrote I wasn't gonna weigh until the end of February but I couldn't resist... and this week I've lost 6.4lbs :) very very pleased with that result. Totally makes up for my 1lb loss last week :D

Can't wait until my ticker is showing that I have less weight to lose than what I have already lost, that will be a good moment :p

Back