Total Solution Aaron's Exante Diary

Have just had a tattoo done! Never had a tat before so this is my first, also, it isn't finished yet got a few more hours work to be done but this is it so far - a little bit of a "well done" for me, for sticking with Exante :)

Heres to a new me...! Just like my tattoo I still have some work to do yet, not finished yet :D

Attachments

• 20120204_184735.jpg
    20120204_184735.jpg
    490 KB · Views: 120
wow thats crazy! what does the writing say? Hope you didnt suffer too much with it being ur first one!lol x

Says "and justice for alL", and its a picture of the statue of liberty being pulled down :p its actually from a Metallica album cover haha, it didn't hurt too much but when it got to the top of my arm and around near my armpit it bloody hurt there! x

Just saw your title and had to come and comment because I LOVE tattoos! I have 4 myself (wrist, ankle, foot and inner lip)

Yours looks great, how long did it take?

I'm treating myself to a new piercing/tattoo for each stone I lose :D
And have a massive piece planned for when I get to goal.

Oh and bless, you're only 21....I thought you were older than that. No idea why coz I've never seen or spoken to you before!
My brother is the same age as you and he got quoted £7000 for insurance once....unbelievable!

Well done on your losses and love the tattoo :) x

Arron I love your attitude and your tattoo I have a few myself and like blue I'm planning a back piece when I've lost weight also a flower piece going down my side and a foot one lol I've got a few piercings too lol as for the puppy I've for two myself sadly I can't walk then because they are THE laziest dogs ever! They are mini yorkies and shattered after running up the garden twice lol good job on the gym I used to go three hours a day but stopped when my weight loss did! In hindsight I should have carried on so good for you for doing it you are doing amazing keep up the good work :D

Supposed to say got two not for two lol

I LOVE the fact that even though it was your first, you didn't wimp out and go for a little thing but just went for what you wanted. Though saying that, my three are all fairly small but that's because they're what I wanted. Once I hit goal I've got one that I want up my side, need to get to goal first though! I like yours! It's going to look fantastic when it's finished I reckon.

Thanks ladies!!! It took an hour and half, have got around 3 hours of details, shading and background work yet, just gotta wait til this heals then I'll be back there :) thanks for all your comments, I'm glad people like it :)

I think its great that us VLCD'ers are rewarding ourselves with things like this, keeps us away from the food and the booze aye! Great to see such determination aswell, tis rather contagious :p keep up the good work girls x

I agree, they are addictive! I first got one on my foot in memory of my Nan, said that's all I'd get. Then I ended up getting one with a friend on my ankle as a spur of the moment thing. I lived in Thailand for a while and on my last night I went with my housemate to get her a tattoo. I didn't want to because i knew I'd end up getting something and I did lol I'm a teacher (or will be from September) so I've got to be careful with tattoos to make sure they're not visible. My ankle and foot ones already mean I have to be careful what I wear but I wouldn't change it personally and I just wear a watch to cover my wrist, so it's not too bad. So you'll probably end up with more too!

I don't have any more planned YET but I think I will be getting something else, just not sure what yet :p but I can definitely see what you mean about them being addictive :p I'd like something on my left arm, just not sure what to have... I'll know it when I see it!

Also, I haven't that was the first picture of myself I have taken (or had taken, should I say) since before I started the diet haha so here is another one to kinda document my "during" phase of this diet :) thought I'd take the opportunity to show my tat off a bit more aswell haha, seems to be healing nicely too :)

Attachments

• 20120205_152600.jpg
    20120205_152600.jpg
    432.3 KB · Views: 163
Good lord Arron your rather buff :D don't tell hubby I said that :p keep going Hun you look fab :D

Lmao Carly lol

Go Aaron! Keep it up xx

Yeah no hurry. I was like that, knew I wanted something but didn't know what until I saw it, then I knew for sure. Looks like it's healing nicely like you said and shell I don't have a husband so I'm allowed to agree, looking good!

Thanks very much ladies! :D feeling mightily pleased with all your comments :) looking forward to taking and posting my "goal" pictures :)

Wow you look fantastic, well done :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

AaronCampbell said:
Thanks very much ladies! :D feeling mightily pleased with all your comments :) looking forward to taking and posting my "goal" pictures :)

Bet not half as much as we are lol :')

Back