Total Solution Aaron's Exante Diary

shellreed2011 said:
Bet not half as much as we are lol :')

Lmao dirty cow ;)

wow Aaron's diary is pretty busy today! lol xx

Haha is this where all the women and their comments scare him away? I got drawn in by the tattoo personally!

This is a good moment for me Kirst...! This never happens!!! lol x

I agree, you'll probably find it happens more as you lose weight. It's a bit weird, I've only lost 28lbs so far and I notice it. Never really know how to deal with it though!

AaronCampbell said:
This is a good moment for me Kirst...! This never happens!!! lol x

You'll be fighting them off soon Hun :D

Enjoy :D xx

Lol Carly I'm not going anywhere true bloods back tonight lol

I wanted to watch True Blood, I wonder if theres any repeats of the episode last night... Wasn't it the first of the new series or something like that?

Anyway today I went out and bought a couple of pots of the 'reduced salt' Bouillon as I've been having the normal version (green tub)... The taste is almost completely different I think, not in a bad way because it is MUCH less salty (of course), and it just has a different taste to it... Its nice!

Hope everyones having a good day on the wagon! ;)

Yes there are repeats hun it's on fx tonight at 9pm Friday at 10 or sun 12am not that I'm obsessed with true blood or anything lol

Thanks!! Gonna put it on tonight, might have to watch it after Spartacus though, love that show.. :) woop, love having TV shows to watch.... So boring without them! x

My only show's at the moment are the biggest loser lol I have so little time to watch stuff and hate missing episodes so I just end up not watching them

AaronCampbell said:
Thanks!! Gonna put it on tonight, might have to watch it after Spartacus though, love that show.. :) woop, love having TV shows to watch.... So boring without them! x

Omg! I adore Spartacus :D am trying to get used to the new one but he's no andy! I cannot believe Lucretia survived! And someone needs to sort out ilythia too! That bird so needs a slap lol!

shellreed2011 said:
Omg! I adore Spartacus :D am trying to get used to the new one but he's no andy! I cannot believe Lucretia survived! And someone needs to sort out ilythia too! That bird so needs a slap lol!

What's Spartacus?

What's Spartacus?! Oh my lord it's a bunch of verrrry sexy beefcakes who spend their time either naked or fighting! With an underlying story line it's immense!!

shellreed2011 said:
What's Spartacus?! Oh my lord it's a bunch of verrrry sexy beefcakes who spend their time either naked or fighting! With an underlying story line it's immense!!

Lmao I see why you like it then shell lol ;)

Give it a go Hun 10pm tonight :D

Back