Total Solution Aaron's Exante Diary

I really enjoyed it, I think the right person went... even though I do feel a bit sorry for Tina :(

Some great losses on there this week and some cack ones aswell lol :S I used to really enjoy biggest loser UK but then I found the USA one and it doesn't really compare to it at all, they are too comfortable on the UK show and it reminds me of the x factor too much for some reason (not sure why)

Gonna have a shower then get in bed then start looking forward to another day on the wagon ;)

I kinda liked the UK one and then I started watching the US and Aussie ones and like you said, doesn't compare! I actually got bored of the UK one yesterday and stopped watching it. I like the Australian one even more than the US one actually, though they do 4 shows a week, Mon-Thurs with WI each Monday. So you get to see a lot more of their workouts, struggles, challenges etc. Think with both US and Aus you kinda see how they've lost that weight whereas with the UK you don't, you don't see their working out or anything and don't really get to know the trainers at all.

Ohhh didn't know that the aussie BL is on more than once a week, what channel? I will probably watch it :p I know what you mean, I got bored of yesterdays aswell which was slightly upsetting in a way because I was really into it to begin with :(

Looking forward to the american one next week, those guys really put some serious effort in! Very inspirational ;)

Just sat at work at the minute with a mushroom soup (sigh, not my most favourite flavour) and also my box of exante soups & bars arrived today ready for the next 4 weeks, really excited :p LOVE getting another months supply, everything feels so... renewed lol

Quite looking forward to this week's weigh in, not sure if it will be a high loss or not but I don't think I'll mind either way :)

AaronCampbell said:
Ohhh didn't know that the aussie BL is on more than once a week, what channel? I will probably watch it :p I know what you mean, I got bored of yesterdays aswell which was slightly upsetting in a way because I was really into it to begin with :(

Looking forward to the american one next week, those guys really put some serious effort in! Very inspirational ;)

Just sat at work at the minute with a mushroom soup (sigh, not my most favourite flavour) and also my box of exante soups & bars arrived today ready for the next 4 weeks, really excited :p LOVE getting another months supply, everything feels so... renewed lol

Quite looking forward to this week's weigh in, not sure if it will be a high loss or not but I don't think I'll mind either way :)

Hoping for a big one for you ;)

Hi Aaron! just read through your thread and your doing soooo great! keep up the fantastic work sweetie!

Thanks ladies! x

Errr.... I'll tell you where on Facebook... it's good though, I really like it. Going to watch the next one tonight. I warn you though, the UK one will be ruined forever more! I always look forward to weigh in, strangely, I'm sure you'll have a great loss though.

Had another fantastic session at the gym today, managed to jog for 17 minutes at 7.5kph and then a 1 minute cooldown walk... Had the treadmill set to random so it was popping the incline up and down randomly, and it was great, was sweating like crazy afterwards but was feeling so pumped and pleased with myself! Can definitely feel myself getting fitter and its fab!! :D

Did 10 minutes of pretty intense cycling too, felt pretty sick after that lol but was good none the less. Then spent about an hour doing weights, focussed on my chest and triceps mainly and my chest is really acheing now (a successful ache!)

Gonna be going again tomorrow to do a bit more cardio but will probably lay off the weights tomorrow, may do some on my legs though :) all is going well!!!

Next week I am into week 7 of Exante, wow, gone fast!!!

muscle confusion is the best way to get results aaron, do your legs and back tomorrow xx

Yeah alright you've sold it to me! :) Legs and back it is...

How are you doing Kirst? How's everything going with you? x

hehe I'm gona be a personal trainer one day! lol at least one day when I've lost about 6 stone! lol

yeah going great, lost about a stone in 5 weeks I reckon (going to weigh myself every month now). Loving the exercise! Yoga tomorrow :D x

U still keeping up your positivity? your doing great x

Thats fab! Well done you :) I still haven't done that pilates class... Kinda lost the urge to do it now though, lol :)

and yeah, why not! I can't think of a better qualifier than losing weight and getting fit! ;)

I am keeping very positive yeah! I've actually got a friend into Exante, he's buying his months pack soon and I've got my brother really into the gym, so its kinda rubbing off on other people too which is great :p I almost get really overwhelmed by emotions when I think this is finally it, I will never be in the same position I was in a couple of months ago! I'm still certain that I'll see it through to the end! I hope you do too Kirst!!! xx

aww go aaron! ur obviously an inspiration more than u think!

I know what you mean about seeing it through to the end! I just hope this time we do and keep at it, it's a scary thought having to maintain the rest of your life though, just about eating what you want along with the healthy stuff and keeping up the exercise to burn off any treats. This time I'm not letting myself get back to that stage it's a horrible place isn't it.

We will do this aaron! xx

Hi mate your weight loss is great so far so as long and you are loosing thats all that matters..... after my weight gain of 1lb last wk, all my fault i will add, i had a brilliant weigh in today and have lost 7lbs so brings my total to 24lbs in 4 wks, but you are right its going really quickly.I as you know also started the gym last wk but i have now sorted my routine out as mon, wed and fri i do cardio and weights, i think im in the gym for about 1hr 20mins, i do 10 mins treadmill running for 1 min then walking for 1 min, then onto cross trainer for 6mins, then bike for 10mins, hand bike for 6mins, wave machine 6mins, chest, pec and shoulder press 3 sets of 12 , then leg press 3 sets of 12 and finally bi-ceps and tri-ceps, only thing is i have never been a muscley guy so finding it really hard on chest, pecs and shoulder lifts and can hardly manage many weights lol,any way as i was saying im going to gym split ovber those days and tues and thurs going to start zumba classes, 1st 1 in the morning, oh and maybe combat not sure on that one yet lol, any way mate will stop waffling on now, but as i say your doing great and not long to go now until we both reach our target weights :)

Hi mate your weight loss is great so far so as long and you are loosing thats all that matters..... after my weight gain of 1lb last wk, all my fault i will add, i had a brilliant weigh in today and have lost 7lbs so brings my total to 24lbs in 4 wks, but you are right its going really quickly.I as you know also started the gym last wk but i have now sorted my routine out as mon, wed and fri i do cardio and weights, i think im in the gym for about 1hr 20mins, i do 10 mins treadmill running for 1 min then walking for 1 min, then onto cross trainer for 6mins, then bike for 10mins, hand bike for 6mins, wave machine 6mins, chest, pec and shoulder press 3 sets of 12 , then leg press 3 sets of 12 and finally bi-ceps and tri-ceps, only thing is i have never been a muscley guy so finding it really hard on chest, pecs and shoulder lifts and can hardly manage many weights lol,any way as i was saying im going to gym split ovber those days and tues and thurs going to start zumba classes, 1st 1 in the morning, oh and maybe combat not sure on that one yet lol, any way mate will stop waffling on now, but as i say your doing great and not long to go now until we both reach our target weights :)

well done on the 7lb loss :)

Have you thought about trying HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) when you're on the bike instead of a full on intense 10 minutes? It's what I would do when I USED to go to the gym and it's what a lot of my very fit friends do. 10 minutes of HIIT is meant to be 10 minutes of straight out. Obviously I'm not trying to change your workout, just a thought for you.

Nice one slimmann! Great loss dude! We are well on our way to hitting our goals :) I'm a bit weak aswell but not tooooo bad, it should change in time :p

Caroline I did some of that on the treadmill to begin with, would do some jogging then walking etc. and my heart rate would be sky high, and now it seems a lot lower when just constantly jogging so may give that a go tonight, might keep the speed at 7.5 to jog with but up the speed to 10kph every couple of minutes, will let you know how that goes :p

As for the bike, I had it on a setting that was putting the resistance up and down, kinda like climbing different levels of hills, that was working pretty well :)

Well, here is a picture of the newest addition to the family...

Meet fur baby Hugo! My 7 and half week labrador :)

Attachments

• IMG-20120209-00007.jpg
    IMG-20120209-00007.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 83
Omg! i want him! :D shame no walkies for 5 weeks :(

Yeah, can't wait to take him on a walk he will love it!!! He is soooooooo precious isn't he!!! x

Back