Total Solution Aaron's Exante Diary

what a lovely pup and a great pen you have for him... he wil soon settle and stop whining and crying at night.. ya just got to be patient... he has food water a wee wee pad and a nice furry bed... oh and toys too... he will be snoring all night before ya know it x

Hiya valentine I really hope so but it feels really good to be told I'm doing things right ;-) my first pup and I just want him to feel happy and content! A lot of thought went into his pen yeah :)

My diary is now pretty much about my pup haha! X

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using MiniMins

AaronCampbell said:
Well, here is a picture of the newest addition to the family...

Meet fur baby Hugo! My 7 and half week labrador :)

Awwwwwwww!!!

I don't have a cage for him, I have like a doggy pen where i've put loads of cushions, his toys and his doggy toilet so I can't bring him up to my room he has to stay downstairs :confused:

I'm going to try putting a radio on low next to him, and also there is a ticking clock and a water bottle in his pillow so I hope that helps him tonight :)

Have just had my first exante pack now and I've been up since 9 lol :confused: been SO busy with him today!

oh sorry sweetie, i saw the bar type things and thought you had him in a big cage at nights! what a dopey cow :)

and yeah they do keep you busy! but its worth it! i was just offer a 12 week old staffy pup yesterday (my fiancees mum breeds them) but timmy said no, so hes getting the silent treatment! he says puppies are too much work, dunno why hes complaining he wouldnt do the work anyway!

Be careful bringing pup in your room or before u know it this will happen lol and you'll have no where to sleep lol

haha! aww my dog is exactly the same!, she tries to sleep on the bed, and get really excited when she doesnt think I'm going to command her to her bed, and then when I make her get on her bed, its like ive just ruined her life! haha! makes me feel really guilty!

Yaaaaaay, last night Hugo was sooooooo good. Before he went to bed he was going craaazy and he really loves cloths, so he was chasing me around as I was waving a tea towel around haha. That really tired him out, and he did his toilets in the garden so he was nice and empty, and I covered the top and sides of his bedding area with a fleece so it was like a little den, and I also put an old vest of mine in there with him, and he slept all the way through from around 11 til 5 this morning!!! He might have woken up to do his wee wee in his toilet, but he didn't make a fuss out of it if he did :)

Took him for wee wee this morning and he is sleeping soundly with his teddy in his bed as we speak :p

Also I weighed myself this morning, and it looks like I'm in for a very nice surprise for this weeks weigh in!!! :D happy happy!!!

Aww bless him, told you he'd get there! You feeling more full of energy today then? Ooh what day is your WI? I miss having the feeling of a promising WI, mine's today, it' not looking promising at all lol No work today?

Last edited:
What time do you weigh in? I weigh the very first thing in the morning! :p and yeah I'm at work right now, brother is at home with the pup again today :)

I usually weigh on Saturday but today I actually had to use a different notch on my belt :D gonna be around 4-5lbs down by Sat I reckon. :)

And yus, he really settled in last night, didn't expect him to be so calm at such an early stage, I kept waking up listening out for him expecting to hear some whining but nope, all was silent... :D

What ya upto today Caz you got anything planned, bitta Spartacus aye? :)

At work and you're on here slacking? Tut tut tut!

My body is a bit weird tbh! Like last night, I weighed 0.5lb LESS than I did that morning. Then, strangely, I always see a gain in the mornings and it takes a couple of hours to settle so I weigh better at 9/9.30ish than I do at say 7, which is why I'm considering moving to the weekend for my WI as mornings fluctuate far too much first thing for me. As it's half term, I could weigh in at 9 but when I'm at school it varied between 7 and 7.30, at least on a Sunday I could have a set time at 9ish, that's my thinking anyway. God I ramble, sorry!

Sounds like you're doing amazingly and the lbs are falling off! You stuck to plan even with a night out which shows huge determination and dedication, you definitely deserve good losses.

Nope, no Spartacus :( I haven't managed to get a whole episode yet, they're all at 20 odd percent. I should have put the first couple as high priority! Will sort that out tonight though and I can watch a couple tomorrow. Remember, if they're rubbish, I'm taking Hugo!

I'm just watching an episode of the Aussie BL after breakfast. Then I'm going with my mum to meet two of my sisters and one of their friends for lunch as it's my sister's birthday. Her husband has taken their boys to go and paint Warhammer models at some shop somewhere all day, bit rude I reckon on her birthday! So I arranged that we go for lunch instead, been looking through the menu trying to pick a couple of sensible options lol Today isn't valentines day, it's my sister's birthday and that's final! lol

How's work going?

Work be going fiiiiine, looking forward to finishing though :) you're off out to Wetherspoons aye? Lol I remember going into one of them shops quite a few years ago and just being overwhelmed that people actually paint those little things, I definitely don't have the patience for that!

One of the reasons I weigh on a Saturday is so I can take my time updating my ticker and signature etc. on here haha! Don't really have time during the week in the mornings :p

Today isn't valentines day for me either, so your sis isn't alone! I hope you both enjoy your day :)

What time do you finish, 5? Yup, how do you know I'm going to Spoons?! My brother in law and the boys (well two of the three) are a bit geeky like that! He does train sets and everything as well. He's a History teacher, he can't help it lol Yeah WI always seems a bit rushed, I'm going to move mine to Sunday I think.

Aye 5 today, and erm... No reason... By the way, your new furniture looks great from outside :)

Lol no just kidding, you mentioned you were checking the menu out last night and I just connected the dots. :p

Everyone has a bit of geek in them I suppose, some more than others... cough... But I think you're right, history teachers must have it in their job specs or something! :p

No new furniture, you must be stalking the wrong Caroline silly! Ahhh yeah I remember now, I just thought you might have been psychic or something lol It's definitely on the essential list for History teachers. Every good history teacher I've ever had has been a bit of an oddball

Awesome!!! Yeah I'm hoping Hugo is that good when he's 17 weeks, I think he will be though :) he's a little gem haha, what a pup. Actually I took a video of him and put it on YouTube... Yes I'm totally obsessed with my pup!!! Labrador puppy playing with slipper - YouTube

Also went to the gym tonight, first time in over a week, managed to jog 2.5k and did a 4.4k cycle, feeling pretty good :) could have cycled for longer but I blasted that out in 10 minutes as I had to get home to give my mum a lift to work, all in all it was a decent little session :)

AaronCampbell said:
Awesome!!! Yeah I'm hoping Hugo is that good when he's 17 weeks, I think he will be though :) he's a little gem haha, what a pup. Actually I took a video of him and put it on YouTube... Yes I'm totally obsessed with my pup!!! Labrador puppy playing with slipper - YouTube

Also went to the gym tonight, first time in over a week, managed to jog 2.5k and did a 4.4k cycle, feeling pretty good :) could have cycled for longer but I blasted that out in 10 minutes as I had to get home to give my mum a lift to work, all in all it was a decent little session :)

Oh and I discussed it and apart from when I gave her some bones 3 weeks ago and she had a bad belly she's been dry and quiet all night :)

Omg. So last night Hugo was pretty good, took him out at 23:15 and he went to bed straight after, he woke me up at 2:45 and I took him out again, then he went to bed, then he woke me up at 6am on the dot, so I decided to stay up, tired him out etc. etc. and he was in bed by 8 when I was leaving for work...

Got home tonight, he had been a gooooood boy, and he was EXCITED to see me, so I've been playing with him all night, and then we were outside and he poo'd on the doormat outside... Nooooooooooo! So as I was lifting him up as if to say "NO, DO IT HERE HUGO!" and moving him to the grass, he poo'd on my shoe :( my own fault aye... Lol, but then as I was trying desperately to clean everything up, he was running into my house with dirty muddy paws and stuff, arrgghhhhhhh, he's now fast asleep in his bed and we're all having a bit of a time out... Lol

Haha!!! They are hillarious little things! Hugo keeps having little stand offs with the cat, and he only wants to play and he thinks its really great, but the cat DOES NOT like! Today the cat charged and hissed at him, and Hugo tried running away so fast he actually fell over, funniest thing he's done so far :p

Soooo looking forward to Friday, one more day! I'm looking forward to Saturday even more, excited for this weeks weigh in :) and then I'm into week 8, woop! Watching Star Wars in 3D at the piccies tomorrow, should be good :)

In the office on my own at work today, so have a feeling its going to be a bit of a coffee and minimins day :p

Back