Ab Toning Belts

Mac123

Has anyone tried one of these?
Any thoughts on them?
I am loosing weight (hopefuly more over the last 2 weeks) from everywhere appart from my tummy :) & I'm hoping it will stimlate the fat to be burned from this area.
Any comments would be happily recived

As far as I understand they have the same effect as crunches.. so will only tone the muscles that are there.. they will not "burn fat". And you will not see the visual effect of them as such as long as there is a layer of fat on top of them.

Doing core exercises for 10-15 minutes a day would be much more effective all round as not only will it work the front of your tummy but also the sides and your back and your hips etc... making you look longer and leaner as the weight comes off :)

Core Training Workout Routine - A Good Core Training Workout Routine Takes More Than Ab Exercises

It definitely won't burn any fat - but it will tone the muscles underneath. I have been using one for 3 weeks now and really notice my tummy muscles firming up - But I still have 2 stone of fat on top of them and only I can get rid of that!!

Thanks All. I think I'll try a 2 pronged approch then! Use the belt when I'm working on my laptop in the evening. & make time in the day for some core training!!

try the shred - did my day 1 today - and that works your abs!!!

Back