Abbies Diary - Now Mummy To Gorgeous Baby Ethan

Hey everyone

Hope you're all well and it's been wonderful to come back after a short break away from the internet to read that Purple Hugs has had her little baby girl and that there are more imminent arrivals! Congratulations Jane hunni. So happy for you. :D

So not much to report, just been keeping a low profile the past week. Think I needed a break from being online and did me good I think.

I at the moment have a horrendous cold, I know it's just a cold due to no temperature, blocked runny nose and a really mean cough and hardly any voice. I was worried but I'm feeling OK now knowing it's just a cold.

So the scan is a little over 2 weeks away and I'm just soooo itching to have it done and know what's going on. Get more updates on the baby and hopefully have continued good news and be told baby is well and healthy and then have the added bonus of hopefully finding out if it's a boy or girl! Super excited and nervous.

:D:D:D

Hey Abbie i had my scan yesterday it was great really emotional, you can see a lot more etc arms legs, we got a great pic of her spine as she was curled up in a ball, so had to go back three times till she had moved about, was advised to have a bar of choccy to get her moving lol what bliss !

Wooooo tomorrow I'm 19 weeks pregnant and one week away from the halfway mark! I'm super excited and now I can say 1 week and 5 days til my scan. Seeing as we're almost on Wednesday I can get away with that right? lol
And I'm bouncing around like Tigger with excitement over it. :D:D:D
Hmmm....on the odd side, even though I should probably not be complaining, I tried on a pair of trousers yesterday and they actually still fit me!! Should I be worried? lol! I hope not. I listened to babys heartbeat yesterday and it's still as strong as ever, so I know that it's OK, just hope it's getting enough nourishment and growing fine.
Anyone got plans for New Years Eve??

xxx

Woooooooooooo! 8 more sleeps to go til my scan, soooooo excited and this baby has been doing what feels like riverdance!

I've been feeling lots more movements this week and it feels so nice. It's in different places, sometimes at the top of my tummy and sometimes really way down low that I feel like it's trying to poke it's hand out to give me a wave or something to say hello lolol!

All in all, things are good and I'm happy. :D

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Now officially halfway through at 20 weeks! Here's to the next 9 weeks in the 20's zone lol! haha!

hey babes. congrats on hitting 20 weeks. i'll be there on monday. i can't wait until our scan on the 6th. am still in denmark but it's all passed in a bit of a daze and i've lost track of time. only just now realising how close the scan is. woo.

good luck with yours :D

abz xx

Hi ladies, well I had my scan today, baby is healthy and I'm really chuffed about that. Couldn't find out what I'm having as I'm on the large side and where the baby was positioned, she just couldn't see.
However, there is still hope, she has told me that I need to go back a week on Friday because the baby was lying on it's front and she needed the spine stretched out I think she said and she needs to get a view of the kidneys so I've got to go back for that. So maybe we'll find out next week what it is, but if it's a case of having a healthy baby and not knowing, than the opposite, then I'll have to be patient and wait for the surprise.
We'll see what happens next week though. Baby looks absolutely beautiful whatever it is. :D xxx

Glad all went well at ur scan today. Good luck next week, i hope u manage to find out what ur having

what a lovely pic babes :)

sorry that you couldn't find out. fingers crossed you will next week. i have my scan tomorrow. hopefully my little blighter will cooperate :)

abz xx

Feeling like a bit of a wuss, it's been snowing here (where hasn't it been snowing? lol) and I'm too scared to go out. I went into the garden but thats as far as I'm willing to go. Only reason I went out there was because the snow was fresh and hadn't been walked on.
I'm just too scared of falling over and I feel like a total twonk!! :(

I'm going for my swine flu injection tomorrow, decided to go for it in the end as it's just Anti bodies, they don't give you a live virus, it was tough decision to make, but I had my dad and my gran and a few other people giving me grief and then I started having personal doubts myself so decided to go for it.
I just hope I can walk up the road to the doctors, if not then I'll have to reschedule. I'm just too scared of falling over and hurting the baby. I'm clumsy enough as it is when I'm not pregnant.
Am I being pathetic?? :(

i don't think you are being pathetic honey. work knows that if we can't get our car out tomorrow then i won't be going into work because the walk from the bus in town to where i work is about 15-20 mins and rather treacherous at the moment. and they are fine with that.

i had the swine flu injection after much thought. be ready for a very sore arm, but other than that i was absolutely fine :)

abz xx

Hiya everyone, well I had my 22 week scan today to check for the last measurements that were needed. Everything is A-OK and the bonus news is that we found out we're having a BOY!! :D There was no mistaking his little dinkle lol! haha.
Very chuffed and can now call him by his name Ethan Jack, well Ethan is main name, Jack his middle. :D Very very happy. Would have been happy either way. He's a very healthy happy boy so far so I'm brimming with sheer pride.
Bought him a couple of outfits today and it was so surreal to actually finally be buying specific gender clothes rather than unisex.
He's going to be such a mummys boy its unreal :D haha.

Aww so pleased your baby boy is OK, love the name. 10 sleeps til I (hopefully) find out, I'm convinced it's a boy too ;)

Awwww well fingers crossed for you hunni! Don't forget to let us all know :D xxx

Lovely news :)

Back