Abbie's Slim And Save Journey

Hi Abbie, just found your diary-sounds like you're really enjoying it. Did I read that you weigh on Fridays too?? Its my first weigh in this Friday, and am really excited to see the result :) x Jo x

Lol Stef...different strokes for different folks eh? How has your day been? I will get round to having a good read of your diary so I can keep up with your progress too.

Hiya tigger, yep you read correctly that my weigh ins are on Friday. Maybe we could be weigh in buddies, if you like? How are you finding the diet? I am definitely enjoying it. I did lipotrim for 6 weeks and it got annoying cos I only had the one flavour. At least with this I can mix and match plus being able to eat is great.

Todays menu has consisted of

Cottage pie
Chilli
Spaghetti
Lemon and yogurt bar

Starting to get used to the tiny meal portions and starting to feel full when I have eaten, so that's got to be good right?

Should hopefully get my car back tomorrow. Going to go and get it cleaned as it needs a wash. It's filthy.

XxAbbiexX23 said:
Lol Stef...different strokes for different folks eh? How has your day been? I will get round to having a good read of your diary so I can keep up with your progress too.

Hiya tigger, yep you read correctly that my weigh ins are on Friday. Maybe we could be weigh in buddies, if you like? How are you finding the diet? I am definitely enjoying it. I did lipotrim for 6 weeks and it got annoying cos I only had the one flavour. At least with this I can mix and match plus being able to eat is great.

Todays menu has consisted of

Cottage pie
Chilli
Spaghetti
Lemon and yogurt bar

Starting to get used to the tiny meal portions and starting to feel full when I have eaten, so that's got to be good right?

Should hopefully get my car back tomorrow. Going to go and get it cleaned as it needs a wash. It's filthy.

Yeah that would be awesome! I received my second order today, so it's feeling very real :) x Jo x

Sorry Davina, forgot to say thank you for your kind words of encouragement, so although it's a little late, thanks!! :D

Jo, you looking forward to weighing in tomorrow? I hopped on the scales earlier and they have definitely gone down but I didn't take note of what my weight was, I was just glad to see they'd gone down. The real weigh in will be tomorrow.

Didn't get my car back today, the rain was around all day making things difficult but hopefully tomorrow I'll definitely get Ruby back. Yeah....I'm one of those saddo's who has named their car haha! As she is red, I took the easy option of calling her Ruby lol! Maybe I should have called her Scarlet, but I seemed to like Ruby better. I need to get out more pmsl!

So...for todays menu....

Choco Cereal Shake - YUMMMMM!!! Banana, Caramel and this one are by far my faves. Think it'll be between these ones next time I order.
Macaroni - Added some mushroom to it thinking it might bulk it out and make it less watery, but nope. Was still watery. Apart from using less water, any tips on how I can avoid this?
Spicy Spaghetti - Will be adding mushrooms again. You can't have bolognese without mushrooms. Are we allowed courgettes does anyone know as I'd love to put some in if I am allowed?
Choc Truffa Bar

I won't be adding food ingredients to my packs everyday but it's nice to add a little something now and again, especially if it's allowed. :D

Everyone looking forward to the weekend? I'll be getting my car back tomorrow hopefully, then seeing my son this weekend. Can't wait! xx

Ahhh wicked!! Bellatrix, that's a wicked name. What car have you got? :D xx

XxAbbiexX23 said:
Ahhh wicked!! Bellatrix, that's a wicked name. What car have you got? :D xx

She's a little black 206, and her reg plate ends VZN so thought Vixen maybe but then cos shes dark and mysterious I thought Bellatrix after Harry Potter :) xx

lol...I thought Harry Potter when I read Bellatrix. :D I've got a ford fiesta sapphire....my first thought was to call her sapphire, but decided against it, so Ruby it is :D

How has your day been today? xx

XxAbbiexX23 said:
lol...I thought Harry Potter when I read Bellatrix. :D I've got a ford fiesta sapphire....my first thought was to call her sapphire, but decided against it, so Ruby it is :D

How has your day been today? xx

Cool!
My days been good, but diet wise it's been rubbish, have drunk loads, but realised at 8pm that I'd not had any packs! I had a bar, then made an omelette with 2 eggs, 100g of chicken and 150g of mushrooms! By the time I'd eaten that it was nearly 9.30, so couldn't face another pack! :( I guess it was only a one off-I don't plan on missing packs on a regular basis!
Looking forward to weigh in tomorrow xx

Hey hun just checking in :) How did the WI go? xx

dying to hear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

I have absolutely no idea how this happened girls....but I've lost 12lbs in my first week. Astounding. I'm hoping my scales are right lol. They always seem to be the same as when I was on LT and got weighed at the chemist, might have to invest in some digital ones to make sure, but if my calculations are right, that's 12lbs in the first week.

Am going to treat myself to some olives tonight to celebrate lol xxx

XxAbbiexX23 said:
I have absolutely no idea how this happened girls....but I've lost 12lbs in my first week. Astounding. I'm hoping my scales are right lol. They always seem to be the same as when I was on LT and got weighed at the chemist, might have to invest in some digital ones to make sure, but if my calculations are right, that's 12lbs in the first week.

Am going to treat myself to some olives tonight to celebrate lol xxx

Wow!!! That's fab :) xx

Wow, that's brilliant. Well done.

Today has been a good day. Have got my car back and it runs well. The only thing I need to get fixed is the cigarette lighter thing so that I can have my sat nav working in the car. Also need to get my stereo fitted so have to pop to Halfords to see if I can get that fitted.

Today's menu has consisted of
Cafe Latte Shake - Very overpowering coffee wise, eeek!
Cottage Pie
Chilli
Praline Bar - Will review this tomorrow
My treat was 180g of olives. I think I went over my allowance. Ooops. Wasn't intentional, I just forgot that it was meant to be 100g of Olives that I'm allowed.

How is everyones weekend going so far? Anyone up to much? xx

Wow wow well done hun thats brilliant!! bet your soooo chuffed!! xx

Back