Abbie's Slim And Save Journey

Thanks hun :)

Sounds like a nice relaxin night :)

Just watching 24 for abit then off to bed shattered today!! Been up most of the week with my son being Ill so it's starting to catch up on me lol

How olds ur son?
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww hope your little boy is feeling better now. Ethan had a bad bug a few weeks back poor little guy. He'll be 2 in 3 weeks! It's mad how fast that time has flown. I remember being in the LT section announcing my pregnancy lol! Mental or what? How old is your son? xxx

Thanks he is better now, aww hope the little fellas ok it's awful wen there I'll! He's 5 next month!
Ur right time goes wayy to fast!! It's very scary!! Xx

Woooohooooooo!! 8lbs down this week! That STS last week was worth it to have a big result this week. So happy.

8lb woooohoooo well done you!!!! That's brill really chuffed for ya xx

Thanks ladies! Another 30lb and I'll be halfway through! Ooo :D

XxAbbiexX23 said:
Woooohooooooo!! 8lbs down this week! That STS last week was worth it to have a big result this week. So happy.

Well done Hun, don't forget to update your stats on here :) xx

That's great hun!! U will be there in no time, keep it up :) xxx

Hey everyone,

Sorry I've not been around for a couple of days, I've had a few things going on which have been troubling me so I've not really felt up to coming on here to be honest.

Been having problems with my neighbour which resulted in me having to drop Ethan back to his dad's house at 4am the other night, plus I've now developed a cold from my son, but I'll be fine.

Menu wise...I've been sticking to the diet, but Saturday I was naughty and had 2 cans of Tuna rather than the one. I felt so low, that given that I couldn't have my usual source of comfort...chocolate, I decided to compromise and go for Tuna. It's time's like that though where I sometimes wish I still smoked. Grrr!

I've not much else to report really, my menu's have gone out of my head for what I had the past few days, so can't update at the moment with that, but I've not strayed in any way apart from having the 2 can's of Tuna the other night.

How are you all doing? xxx

Ohhhh hun sorry ur havin a rubbish time with ur neighbours, I feel ur pain, I had to move house because of mine before I literally did something I would regret!!!

Hope it gets sorted soon!!

And absolutely well done you on only havin an extra can of Tuna!!! Brill determination hun :)

Hope ur ok xxx

I'm fine thanks ladies, just felt a bit shaken up by the whole thing, just wanted to get Ethan away from the situation mainly.

I'm dying for some chocolate though, truth be told and that's how I know that comfort eating is my issue to resolve because in moment's of stress, such as this, I just want to eat for the sheer sake of eating because it makes me feel better temporarily.

xxx

Sorry to hear you've been having a crummy time with your neighbour hunny, last thing you need! Hugs xx

Well done on just having the extra protein!! ..oo how about making a mush with a choccie shake?? might take the edge off the craving

Hang in there xxx

I was looking on the S&S website earlier and they've got a mousse mix apparently so that you can put a shake in the fridge and it turns it into a mousse dessert so I might have to try that :)

Thanks for your support ladies, it means a lot xxx

Hiya everyone!

Because it's my Aunt's 50th next weekend and my son's 2nd birthday later on that week, I've today started my refeed for the week and will try to be healthy as possible until the day after my son's birthday when I will return to S&S. I figured it would be better for me to do refeed and do things sensibly rather than come straight off and risk gaining a whole mess of weight.

Went shopping for the week, and am looking forward to seeing what refeed is like, practice for when I do come off at goal.

Hi everyone,

Well I'm back on S&S today, weighed in this morning and although I'm not 100% sure how accurate this is because of weighing in in another house and on a different floor surface, I've seemingly only gained 4lbs! I weighed in different spots around the room and got the same result so I'm incredibly happy with this, I did refeed first rather than just coming off the diet and it worked in my favour having done that.

So I'll be back with my daily menu updates, will be trying my best to stick to the meals on their own for the first week or so, then maybe add veg but I don't know, I might need to add the veg, but I will be laying off the Tuna for definite lol!

It was Ethan's birthday yesterday, so I now officially have a 2 year old. It doesn't seem possible. :D xx Hope you're all well xx

I thought I'd have gained more weight than I did and was rather worried,

Back