abigail's diary

Ive been loadsa times, we used to go a couple of times a year from being bout 15 - 20 ish (youth club trips, or we'd drive) but I cant believ how expensive it is now.... also Im getting woosier as Im older so I doubt Id get my moneys worth, give me flamingo land any day with the zoo - but thats getting very expensive too, thank god for club card points xxx

yea we have buy one get one frees but its still like £40! im jsut hoping the weather is going to be ok, i dont mind showers but its over 3 hours to drive so if the big rides are off that will be rubbish.

sometimes everything seems to be stacked up agaisnt me loosing weight, gettin tattooed, staff night out on the lash, goin out with my boyfriends friends for a meal and cinema, going camping to watch my boss racing his bike at cadwell and booked to go away to london for a long weekend for the london tattoo convention. so many things coming up i just dont feel like im ever going to loose any weight!!!

You can still have a social life and lose weight hun, you have to be strong. Try flexi syns to keep the damage down on those days. I'm not very good at this but trying to boost you up a bit.

went on my mams scales this morning naked first thing and weighed 10 stone 1! i nearly cried as just 2 weeks ago i was 9.11 at class on a night with my clothes on :( :( ive written everything down this week however feel like its another gain this week. went to alton towers and also went to an indian but otherwise have been trying sooooo hard and not getting anywhere. i just cant understand how on earth i can be putting on so much when im sticking to the plan as much as i possibly can

so that half lb i lost last week i have gained this week. how very tedious, therefore i think im really at that plateau stage and i need to stop having a night off every week and start buckling down. im now 6lbs away from target and if i really really try ha then im going to get to target. theres less than 9 weeks til i go on holiday and in that time i also have a weekend of camping and drinking and a weekend in london to contend with. the plan is to stop eating obscene amounts on a night and to be really really good on every day when im not having a planned night out or whatever. also going to give success express a whirl again. im fed up of paying fees but really dont want to sto going to classes so i have to get my act together or i will be this weight forever

so i had a very bad weekend but i knew that would be the case, i stuck to the plan loosely to prevent too much damage, stuck to only vodka and coke and had was on plan until sat evening and then straight back on monday morning, anyway got weighed this mornin and no gain even though its a star week!

weigh in tonight, partly dreading it as had saturday night and basicalyy the whole of sunday off. wish me luck!!!!!!!!

Good Luck huni - you will be ok :)
x

Just go for it hun, if it's a gain then it's a gain. You're in control and wipe the slate clean.

Good luck xxx

well these past 2 weeks i have aimed to sts due to camping and a long weekend away all of which i didnt stick to plan at all. went to weigh in last night after these past 2 weeks of naughtiness!!! the results are in...
and its a loss!!!
in the past 2 weeks i have lost 2lbs!! how? i dont know! eating everything i shouldnt and drinking lots of beer!

to be honest i did do a hell of a lot of walking in london and we only ate 2 meals a day and snacked very little so that couldhave contributed to this weeks .5lb loss.

and to top off the good news... i hit my club10 target! eventually!!!

only 4lbs to go to my new revised target of 9st7lbs. will try get there in the next few weeks! and if i get there and decide id still like to loose a bit more then i think i will jsut keep going but focussing on those 4lbs first!

very smug this week though :D

Well done!
Thats great news - I'm dying to reach club 10...but have quite a way to go yet.
You must be thrilled

Well done :flowers:

I am hoping to reach my club 10 by Crimbo. Do you feel loads different? They reckon that you have more energy etc when you reach your club 10.

well i have been hovering at 1lb over club10 for ages, so reaching it fels no different however yea i do feel a lot better and i have now noticed the big difference in my clothes and bdy shape

That's fantastic, well done! I definitely think walking makes a difference, and you don't snack so much if you're not at home (or work!).

well done hun i got club 10 a couple of weeks ago and don't it feel great

i followed it with a lb gain :wave_cry:

but then this week back better than ever lost 3.5lb

keep up the good work you will be at goal in no time
xxxxxx

YAY well done that has to be a good feeling, i cant wait to get to mine, im in the club 10 by xmas group so fingers crossed!!!

Back