Abi's 8 week challenge!!

ha. thanks hon. well i'm in newcastle now, staying with one of my friends. she's in the shower so i have crept on, ha. i am here until next monday so i'm on the straight and narrow because i have no other choice away from home, ha. she is forcing me to drink all the water i should be and i have brought my water flavouring which is really helping me drink in this naff rainy weather...

i will get there. i'm trying to convince myself that my size 18s are getting loose because i'm getting smaller rather than i've stretched them, hee. it's probably (hopefully) a bit of both :)

abz xx

you will probably go back close to a stone lighter next week which will probably be the motivation you need ......xxxxxx and your jeans are getting loose!!!!

Hi Hun,

I'm sure you've posted elsewhere... will have to find it.... how ya doing?

Love Nas x

hey hon. i'm doing fine. my cdc has taken me off ss as my weight loss ground to a halt and on going through everything i'd had to eat and drink she couldn't find a reason. possibly my implant. seems that i'm extra special, ha. so i've been moved up to the 810 plan to increase my calorie intake. after the initial couple of days where i put on loads of water weight it is now coming off again. i get weighed on monday and am hoping that in the next couple of days i actually start to lose weight past where i was last week, ha. shouldn't be difficult if i keep the water intake up :)

abz xx

thanks minz. is anyone else still battling away in this eight week time limit? ha. there's only about a week left i think and mine obviously went totally to pot!!

abz xx

thanks minz. is anyone else still battling away in this eight week time limit? ha. there's only about a week left i think and mine obviously went totally to pot!!

abz xx

i m struggling too, i think i started the same time as you 'ish' i've gone onto 810 now my weight seems to have stabalised a bit, but for some reason i either stay the same or just keep loosing a pound each week then i have a drop of 3 -4 then back to a lb here and there i guess were all differednt but i'm just trying to stickj at it as the end is nigh! plus i go to mexico in 10 weeks and half a day :rolleyes::rolleyes: and want to weigh a bikini :eek::eek: and when i say wear it, i mean see it as opposed to disapearing into the folds lol

my typing is AWFUL!!!

ha. i'm a long way from going anywhere where i can wear a bikini. i would like a honeymoon next year involving one, ha. will see if we can afford it :D

abz xx

good luck with 810...... I am sure if you manage to get away for a honeymoon.... you will look gorgeous in a bikini x

here's hoping. proudly showing off my stretch marks :) i see them as a sign of my achievement, ha. the fact that i was fat and am now thin i think is far more impressive than being a naturally thin person, honest, ha.

abz xx

Back