Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

Abz
I have seen so many of us massively hormonal on here in the past few days (me included), Get yourself wrapped up in some
images
and be nice to yourself hun. You have so much going on at the moment, goodness, you are being mega hard on yourself, - hard work, wedding plans, sciatica, boiler (again!!!!), fu$ker at work........... the list goes on, step back and be nice to yourself.
xxx

I've told you before Clarri - the drugs don't work!!!!!!!! Now if they ARE marshmallows you need some nice hot choc and a flake to go with that - oh s**t I'm fantasisizing again!!!!

thanks clarri :) i just feel bad because i didn't set out to make him feel sh*tty, just to let him know that i wouldn't stand for being treated that way... and i didn't want him to get a rep for sh*tting on his colleagues if he didn't know what he was doing... and i wanted to punch him, but i didn't do that. i just loved the way my super said i may have been a bit 'heavyhanded' :D he's so proper :D :D and i only got riled when he walked away from me half way through a sentence... mmmmmarshmallows. only toasted ones though. they are too sweet for the likes of me :D honest :D

abz xx

thanks clarri :) i just feel bad because i didn't set out to make him feel sh*tty, just to let him know that i wouldn't stand for being treated that way... and i didn't want him to get a rep for sh*tting on his colleagues if he didn't know what he was doing... and i wanted to punch him, but i didn't do that. i just loved the way my super said i may have been a bit 'heavyhanded' :D he's so proper :D :D and i only got riled when he walked away from me half way through a sentence... mmmmmarshmallows. only toasted ones though. they are too sweet for the likes of me :D honest :D

abz xx
Don't feel bad about sticking up for yourself - you did the right thing and maybe he'll think twice about pulling a fast one again.

my grandma used to get called the flump lady at the sweetie stall in the town where she lived because she used to buy flumps to go in our hot chocolate when i went to stay. i really miss her. she was my best friend in the whole wide world... amazing woman. but you could really tell if she forgot to take her calmz :D

abz xx

my grandma used to get called the flump lady at the sweetie stall in the town where she lived because she used to buy flumps to go in our hot chocolate when i went to stay. i really miss her. she was my best friend in the whole wide world... amazing woman. but you could really tell if she forgot to take her calmz :D

abz xx
Aw, that's so sweet :D

i used to go and stay with her every other weekend until i moved away to go to uni. and then i used to stay with her over the holidays. i didn't really realise how unusual that was until her funeral when people told me how much she appreciated it. i WANTED to go and stay. we'd watch jean-claude van damme movies (he could be her toy boy any day :D) and stargate. it's her fault i have a weakness for magnum pi. he's my hero :D

abz xx

See - Granny knew what was best - flumpz is fine Abz x

now you've got ME fantasising about marshmallows!! and i don't even really like them!!

mmm sweeties...

abz xx

Aren't grannys lovely.....my 'nanna' was an absolute dote......I remember one summer staying with her for a week, painting her windows and general decorating (in my teens).........I came home about a stone heavier - she used have a stash of goodies, and aztec bars (you're too young to remember them!) were a fave..........we used to love watching Ironside - she died when I was in my early 20s..........still miss her.

ah, well my grandma was always watching her weight. even successfully did slimming world. but then she'd walk past the cream cakes section in the supermarket and come home with something wonderful, ha. and we'd just pretend it hadn't happened. it was justified because it was a special occasion because i was staying. the fact that i was there every other week didn't seem to make a difference :)

there was the time she got really bad sciatica and couldn't get out of bed. it was my reading week at uni so i went to stay with her for the week. we discovered that her walk about phone had a telecom on it so she could ring me on it from her bedside. i got this call one day. i went upstairs and she yelled at me for about 20 minutes. there i was, wondering what the hell i'd done wrong when she said 'oh thank you abigail. i feel so much better now'. ha. she was very independent, and was so sick of being in bed she had to let it all out :D :D i teased her about it for years :D

abz xx

There's you fantasising about marshmallows whilst I'm just fantasising about Magnum PI....lol

Sounds like a very special relationship Abigail - some precious memories there methinks x

If you're fantasizing about Magnum PI can I do the same about Jon Bon Jovi please ? x

how u feeling today abz? lovely stories about ur gran i miss mine too mite look into adopting one:D my OH had a lovely gran too but sadly she died

I wanna be a nice Gran to my daughter's kids. I think the most important thing I can give them is my time when I'm there and to listen to what they have to say and what's really important to them. x

my grandma was amazing :D i'm so lucky to have known her the way i did, which was different to how others did. what really surprised me (and then saddened me) was how much of her i hadn't known. there is one aunty i have who i can really talk to about her, i see her quite often and we remenisce a lot and it's amazing how many things i didn't know and it's like meeting her all over again :) i'm very sad that she can't come to our wedding, but she used to grown sunflowers i think i am going to include a little packet of sunflower seeds with the guest favours. of course i'll have to make sure nobody eats them...

abz xx

and gem. well remembered :D the only person to ever call me abigail was my grandma :D i think she called me abi less than five times and it was always by accident :D

abz xx

I love the sunflower favours idea. They can grow a memory of your lovely day in memory of your Gran - very special x

..............i think i am going to include a little packet of sunflower seeds with the guest favours. of course i'll have to make sure nobody eats them...

abz xx
I think that's a really lovely idea Abz......and just think how great it will be to visit family/friends and see sunflowers growing in their gardens.

Back