Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

Stick with it hun, the scales can drop overnight so you never know.

You can do this. x x

Hi abz.... if it's Day 24 for you, what's your total loss in that time?

I'm just off for my first shake of the day.... what a rude awakening after my holiday!

What a result!:D

no no no no no. 7lbs in 24 days. no weigh in until tomorrow. i was being sarcastic :D ha.

it would be nice if 7lbs mysteriously dropped off before tomorrow evening though ;)

abz xx

thanks clarri. have been checking my diary. five weeks to go on ss, so i'm over a third of the way through at least, ha. i think it's helping that i have a time limit. at least it doesn't seem like a neverending process this time...

am thinking that i will go back onto slimming world when i am done with it as i really enjoyed it and i managed to maintain on that before (even though i was trying to lose, gah!!)

may ring wedding dress shop tomorrow and see if i can get a general idea of when my dress will be coming in... just in case something has gone horribly wrong and they've forgotten about me or something :D

as it is, my best friend is due to have a caesarian tomorrow. so i may not make it to weigh in if it clashes with the first visiting hours after she has the baby if she wants me to visit. obviously i'm not totally gutted about this since i know my loss isn't massive. i'm going on the assumption that i'll have a bit of a whoosh after totm is over. after all. that's what i say to everyone else. i suppose i need to take my own advice. and let's face it. what other choice do i have? even if the losses aren't great at least i'm losing which i totally failed to do before.

it's all just rather demoralising when you have to do something, you know you're going to have to keep doing it, and it makes you feel bloody awful... i'm usually so chirpy. i hate being this down in the dumps :(

back to work on wednesday too, and none too surprisingly, i don't want to go!! ha. i am off thursday and friday but i'm working the weekend. oh hurrah!! might take my knitting in :)

going to post off invitations tomorrow. am going to write addresses on them now.

abz xx

the first few hours after a c section you dont feel much like visitors ...well I didnt ...you still have wee bag... morphine drip in the day of section ..My visitors came the next day ...
Goodluck with your WI xx

well she's going to let me know. she's had one before. i am well aware of the fact she may want visitors. last time i was camped out at the hospital when she was in labour and she ended up having an emergency caesarian. i saw her the next morning afterwards as i took her sister in to see her but then i left her to it as family were swarming and it must be so stressful seeing all those people when you are so tired. mind you, this time she won't have been in labour for 24 hours, for which i'm sure she'll be grateful, ha.

abz xx

Morning all, looks like I'm first. I had a great weekend, though sadly I have to go to a funeral this afternoon. I'm going to go and post some pics on the success thread.

Good luck with the WI today Abz, hope it doesn't clash with the visiting hours. I'm sure it will be good for you to get the 'offical' figures even if they aren't as wonderful as you'd like. However, cuddling newborn babies is far more enjoyable:D
Did you get the invites posted?

good morning everyone :)

didn't get the invites posted but most are addressed. am just chasing up addresses on a few people now and finishing off invitations for my mum and dad as for some reason i didn't do one for either of them :D

abz xx

Do a Mum and Dad need one? I'd take it as a given. :D

well exactly jim. in fact i already know who is coming and who isn't but you still need to send out invitations... so i am doing, ha.

abz xx

well my best mate is still waiting to have her baby. she hasn't been allowed to eat so has so far reported that she is incredibly bored and starving whilst waiting for her caesarian. they must be busy :)

can't wait to meet the chap that is currently her bump :)

they haven't decided on a name yet. it's between isaac, max and george at the moment i believe but they are waiting to meet him before making a decision :)

abz xx

hiya abs thought id pop by and say ello as i not been around for such a long time glad to see you still losing weight, take care

just checking up on you but you havent been here yet ..

How did the weigh in go? and had your friend had her baby!

Back