Abi's weightloss diary - post jaw surgery

i don't like horror films gem. i'm a total wuss. action i love, but only if there's no graphic gory bits or i have to hide :D ha.

abz xx

oh my word!! they are using a milky way advert they used when i was little!! i heard the song and thought 'hmm, i recognise that', looked up and there's the milky car race on the telly!!!

abz xx

i now have a docs appointment for this evening to hopefully get the pill to offset totm from my wedding. here's hoping.

my totm hit last time I got married..grrr to mother nature

Morning all,

I'm having the morning from hell here, we keep getting power outages and that's bringing my engine room down. :sigh:

oh jim!! we have a UPS so that that doesn't happen to us. and with luck the generator comes on before the UPS runs out of power...

I am, unfortunately, going to have to track loads of phone cables under the floor to find out what numbers they connect to as whoever plugged them into the switch way back when didn't label them and now they want to power it down, but to do that they need to make sure that they aren't cutting off a service. gah...

Get on my page and have a read honey - think you'll be happy with it, it's quite important goss ;) xx

Hi elle, my page? what page?

We have several UPS's abz, I have been thinking about a jennie

oh my word!! they are using a milky way advert they used when i was little!! i heard the song and thought 'hmm, i recognise that', looked up and there's the milky car race on the telly!!!

abz xx

Lol. A bloke from work said the same thing the other day....obviously i dont get it but hey....:)

Glad you seem a bit more chirpy :p xx

Hi tazzi, how are you? We have a lovely day here again today. :)

Nearly nap time over here Tazzi!

Bren
X

if you have several UPSs jim, how come your engine room is being knocked out. how long do they last for? we have an enormous genny...

as for a nap... i would LOVE one right about now!!

abz xx

Our UPS give about 20 30 minutes abz, depending on how many servers I have running. These power outages have been last nearly and hour and then of course you need the charging up time again.

Back