Abnormal bleeding (sorry tmi)

I have a pelvic scan booked for my bleeding for next Thursday! They only phoned today 'eek' then smear on Monday. Life is so jolly!

I however will NOT be pregnant as I've had a hysterectomy! Not worried though x

I have a pelvic scan booked for my bleeding for next Thursday! They only phoned today 'eek' then smear on Monday. Life is so jolly!

I however will NOT be pregnant as I've had a hysterectomy! Not worried though x

Thats good its always good to get these things checked x

I managed to have a 'period' a week before my actual period this month, it was very painful. My actual period didnt last very long and didnt hurt, i think i had a bug as i havent changed my pills recently and have been dieting for months now. Hoping it will be normal this week :s

Lol well Im having my scan on my pelvis and my kidneys shirleen so as they slide the scan thingy across they might just see into my belly gulp lol

Lol i'm 10 weeks pregnant. Still a bit shocked because i thought i would be around 6 weeks so there was baby moving its little legs and arms and with a fully beating heart. Should be having another scan in around 2 weeks. My husband was over the moon until he got home and found daisy the hamster dead, we had only had her for a week and half but my husband had got attached to her. Before this he was acting pregnant with eating for 2 and putting on 2lbs and having mood swings! x
Goodluck for your scan Shirleen tomorrow and yours texty next week x

Wow safia, what a Christmas present hey! Congratulations again but sad to hear about daisy :( bless your hubby sounds like a big softy :) (in a lovely way) x

Back