Cruise PP About to start on Cruise but I need help!

Mirjam

Never Ever Give Up!
I'm planning to start cruise as from tomorrow or Monday but I'm a bit confused.... THe plan says that I can alternate days with pure protein food (PP) and days with proteins with vegetables raw or cooked (PL), without quantity restrictions.
Does that mean I can have PP on say Tues, Thurs, Sat and PV on Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun and I have to keep my PP day on Thurs now as well? If I have a salad, can I have it with tomatoes and cucumber? Like to hear how fellow cruisers go.
Thanks! :D

Hi as long as you have the same amount of PP and PV days in 30 you can find any way that works for you. i do 1:1, but you could do 3:4 alternating between 3 pp and 4 pv then 4pp and 3pv. You can have cucumber and tomatoes but you are supposed to have 1/3 veg to 2/3 protein. I dont always do this though :eek:. Thursdays do not have to be PP days until consolidation. As i do 1:1 only every other thursday is PP day!

Enjoy your veg!

Thanks Jezzebell for clearing this up, I'm less confused now. Bring on Cruise (control)! :D x

Don't forget your oatbran allowance increases to 2 tablespoons a day in Cruise. :)

Thanks Red Heart. I do have a question about the oat bran, You're allowed 1.5 or 2 tbsp per day but on the meal plans that were printed in the Daily Mail, it said oatbran in your yoghurt and then for dessert you put oatbran in the muffins or cinnamon torte. Does this mean I'm not allowed to have it on my yoghurt?

You can have it however you like but it is compulsory to have 2tblsps every day on Cruise. I use mine for porridge and either Dukan muffins or Dukan bread. I tried it in yoghurt once but hated the texture. If you are going to stick with Dukan, then I do recommend reading his book as it goes into far more depth than the Daily Mail version.
Good luck!

would like to second red heart's advice. reading the book will yield a much better understanding of the whole programme, papers that cover it, or magazines, give very loose information about the plan. To be fair of course i havent seen the daily mail articles.

Back