About Us...

im claire :)

i live in sheffield with my other half who's gorgeous and ghanaian (guess who were supporting in the world cup) and my beautiful little girl

my interests are swimming, reading and more recently taken up line dancing which im loving

job/career? oh im one of those benifit scroungers the governments always on about (also known as sole carer to my beautiful girl who happens to be diabled thru no fault of her own - her biological father and the nhs have alot to answer for)

my fave things are my daughters laugh, sleeping and reggae music

wish for 2010. hmm can i have 2? lol
hmm lets see. to see my daughter progress and to be happy (or just comfortable) when i look in the mirror

random fact. worked with disabled children before i had one myself and my other half is a football nut, we watch stuff most days. hes a man city fan and my daughter is his shadow so supports them too
oh and people think my daughter looks like him, i cant help the WTF look on my face when they say that as surely they are looking at someone else, lol

loving this thread ladies :) xxx

Hi Claire,

Just wanted to say that your daughter is absolutely beautiful :)

thanks sam, she knows it too, shes a right poser, lol

Name: Louise

Interests: Reading.shameless.doctor who.harry potter.love most soaps except corrie.spending time with family.my 3 beautiful children.cooking.ebay.facebook.minimins
3 Favourite Things: My 3 beautiful children Jaydon, Bradley and Ruby
Job/Career: I am a full time mum but am going back to studying in september to be a midwife
1 Wish for 2010: to feel comfortable in myself and happy about the way i look. To win the lottery lol

Random Fact: i had boobs at the age of one lol

Name: Tanja
Interests: Watching rugby, Reading (especially the Sookie Stackhouse books), Cooking, Travelling, Gym

3 Favourite Things: My family, my friends, food :p, The city of Cologne (Also Jim, Jack and Jose :D only a joke )
Job/Career: Personal Assistant/Office Manager I have a great boss and mostly my job is fab.
1 Wish for 2010: To get to goal, to pass my studies, to run 5 miles without having to rest, to meet Mr Right or even Right now would do.
Random Fact: Like Surfhunny, I also grew up in South Africa (Howzit Surf ;))

Back