Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Absolute silliness and nonsense

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Blonde Logic, 3 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I missed my brothers birthday - and just realised it today! It was 2 days ago!! DOH!!

So, I had to come up with a good excuse....and here it is. Just thought I'd share for a giggle. I don;t know where it came from, I just rattled it off while killing time at work. I blame it on my genetics :D

"
    Hi Steve……

Oh my god! I am so sorry this is late. Life has been pretty crazy! I have been held hostage by 7 little dwarves and some princess with bad apples. That is why I could not wish you a Happy Birthday until just now!!! It was awful. Once I got free and found the beanstalk, a Giant named Gulliver made me go back to Munchkin land. There, I was greeted by a boy named Peter, who lived in a pumpkin patch – that’s all he ate!!! I had to be nimble, and I had to be quick and when I jumped over the moon, the cat ran away with some kid in a red hood being chased by wolves!! The wolves were distracted by a Gingerbread house in the woods, shaped like a shoe, where Old Mrs Hubbard was pickling a pack of pickled peppers!!! I was about to ask for help when Jack and Jill, their neighbours said an old Egg was rolling down the hill. Humpty I think they called him? Anyway – a crowd gathered and by the time I got through all the kings horses and all the kings men, I heard a horrible roaring voice saying “FEE FI FO FUM”…..that’s when I knew I had to get outta there, so I clicked my heels and said there’s no place like wonderland, and before I knew it, a White Rabbit was grinning at me from a tree. But the bough broke, and the rabbit came tumbling down, cradle and all. I found a lookinglass and went through it, and phew! That was CLOSE!!!!! I FINALLY got home!!!

SO thats why your card is late.

Happy Birthday Bro!!! Love ya!!

XX "

:giggle: :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Melaniep

Melaniep Member

I love it, LMAO!!!

4. daisydoll

daisydoll Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.94%)
    Diet:
    was LL now diet chef
    great - i'm sure he'll fall for it, lol
    daisy x

5. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    sounds perfectly pheasable!!

6. Morticia

Morticia Happy in my own skin

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(30.6%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I just wonder what kind of work you do...I want that job. I never have a minute to think never mind let my mind wander....:)

Was funny...:)

7. thin_inside

thin_inside I Can Do This!

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st3lb(32.95%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Think he might see through it??

pmsl - great fun though!

8. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    hehehe - well, I wanted it to be a good excuse! ! :D

LS - Funny you said that - when I was done and carried on with a note to him, I told him I actually FELT like Linda (my B-Mom) as I was writing that - its as if she took over my hands! :D

Anyway - hope it brings him a smile.

My hubby thinks I am a loon. :D

just a bit fo fun. :)

9. Tange

Tange Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD

THINKS :eek: would have thought he knew by now :D

Love it I may have to plagiarise that at some point :p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.