Absolute silliness and nonsense

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
I missed my brothers birthday - and just realised it today! It was 2 days ago!! DOH!!

So, I had to come up with a good excuse....and here it is. Just thought I'd share for a giggle. I don;t know where it came from, I just rattled it off while killing time at work. I blame it on my genetics :D

"
Hi Steve……

Oh my god! I am so sorry this is late. Life has been pretty crazy! I have been held hostage by 7 little dwarves and some princess with bad apples. That is why I could not wish you a Happy Birthday until just now!!! It was awful. Once I got free and found the beanstalk, a Giant named Gulliver made me go back to Munchkin land. There, I was greeted by a boy named Peter, who lived in a pumpkin patch – that’s all he ate!!! I had to be nimble, and I had to be quick and when I jumped over the moon, the cat ran away with some kid in a red hood being chased by wolves!! The wolves were distracted by a Gingerbread house in the woods, shaped like a shoe, where Old Mrs Hubbard was pickling a pack of pickled peppers!!! I was about to ask for help when Jack and Jill, their neighbours said an old Egg was rolling down the hill. Humpty I think they called him? Anyway – a crowd gathered and by the time I got through all the kings horses and all the kings men, I heard a horrible roaring voice saying “FEE FI FO FUM”…..that’s when I knew I had to get outta there, so I clicked my heels and said there’s no place like wonderland, and before I knew it, a White Rabbit was grinning at me from a tree. But the bough broke, and the rabbit came tumbling down, cradle and all. I found a lookinglass and went through it, and phew! That was CLOSE!!!!! I FINALLY got home!!!

SO thats why your card is late.

Happy Birthday Bro!!! Love ya!!

XX "

:giggle: :D

I love it, LMAO!!!

great - i'm sure he'll fall for it, lol
daisy x

sounds perfectly pheasable!!

I just wonder what kind of work you do...I want that job. I never have a minute to think never mind let my mind wander....:)

Was funny...:)

Think he might see through it??

pmsl - great fun though!

hehehe - well, I wanted it to be a good excuse! ! :D

LS - Funny you said that - when I was done and carried on with a note to him, I told him I actually FELT like Linda (my B-Mom) as I was writing that - its as if she took over my hands! :D

Anyway - hope it brings him a smile.

My hubby thinks I am a loon. :D

just a bit fo fun. :)

Back