Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Absolutely gutted!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by 212degrees, 1 March 2010 Social URL.

1. 212degrees

212degrees 112lbs lost - 28 to go!

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(25.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've been following SS for 6 weeks now without a single blip or cheat or anything, so how is it that i had put on 3lbs last week! I'm absolutely gutted, hand on my heart i have ben golden with the diet, i could understand if i had stayed the same and had just hit a plateau but seriously to put on 3lbs was crushing! I still haven't cheated or even been tempted - just feeling kkinda down where i was doing so well and now i feel like i did something wrong even though i know i haven't! Has anyone else experienced this? not a happy bunny :(

clairem87 likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. clairem87

clairem87 cos i need this xxx

Start Weight:
    20st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(6.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    aw sorry to hear this :( you mibbe due totm?

xcx

4. 212degrees

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(25.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    maybe, i'm on the injection so technically don't have TOTM or any symptoms to let me know - good in some ways! :) Just didn't think i would have put on - surely it just would have meant a smaller loss, the least i've lost in one week is 4lbs it's usually about 6 so this is a major blow for me mentally. Not gonna cave or anything it's just so frustrating, i could understand if i hadn't been good but not when i've stuck to this 100%. :(

5. LeaPJ

LeaPJ Perseverance is key

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(16.74%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    You're probably holding alot of water hun, and like Claire said maybe you're due TOTM? If you're sticking to it 100% (which you are) then you're losing whether it says on the scales or inches. Have you tried measuring yourself? xx

6. clairem87

clairem87 cos i need this xxx

Start Weight:
    20st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(6.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    :( im v new to this so not much help :( i have put on 5lbs since sat and just come on my totm this morning so hope its just water retention and goes quickly :( up your water defos xxx

7. 212degrees

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(25.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks guys. My CDC was brilliant and said the same thing, It's stoopid because i felt slimmer and was expecting a good loss but as soon as i saw what the scales said the day after i had a 'fat' day! i know it's just the mind though! Think i'm just gonna ignore last week and carry on. If it isn't any better this week might move up a plan for a week and then return to SS. Appreciate your help though peeps! i'd be lost without you guys! :)

8. LeaPJ

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(16.74%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Yeah that may be a good idea hun, wait and see what happens though :) ive got my 2nd weigh in later and although ive been 100% im still really nervous lol because you just never know what the scales are going to say! lol my clothes feel looser though so im feeling pretty good about it! :) xx

9. 212degrees

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(25.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    good luck hun, i'm sure you'll do fine. This is my third time but the first time i've been fully dedicated to it and although i'm having a bit of a grumpf at the moment, it is an awesome diet and the results are so good (which is why i'm so disappointed - it's raised my expectations each week! lol!) Let me know how you get on! x

10. fed-up-and-fat

fed-up-and-fat hoping for a good loss

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(26.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    oh dear, poor you. I am sorry. Bet is dissapears next week with a huge load more.

hugs x

11. 0mega

0mega Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(16.92%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Try weighing yourself again tomorrow, maybe you were retaining water and might lose it again.

12. 212degrees

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(25.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    yeah might give it a try although it does involve changing the batteries in my scales which i've been putting off for no particular reason lol! I used to weigh myself daily so i could get a rough idea of how my body fluctuates - but only held my weigh in with my CDC as my loss. hoping it is just water - i love SS!

13. 0mega

0mega Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(16.92%)
    Diet:
    CD
    It happened to me on the weekend, I weighed saturday and it showed I lost 1lb so I drank a bit more water that day then weighed sunday and It was showing I lost a further 3lbs.

14. LeaPJ

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(16.74%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I will do :) lets hope for a loss!! :D xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.