Absolutely gutted!!!!

212degrees

112lbs lost - 28 to go!
I've been following SS for 6 weeks now without a single blip or cheat or anything, so how is it that i had put on 3lbs last week! I'm absolutely gutted, hand on my heart i have ben golden with the diet, i could understand if i had stayed the same and had just hit a plateau but seriously to put on 3lbs was crushing! I still haven't cheated or even been tempted - just feeling kkinda down where i was doing so well and now i feel like i did something wrong even though i know i haven't! Has anyone else experienced this? not a happy bunny :(

aw sorry to hear this :( you mibbe due totm?

xcx

maybe, i'm on the injection so technically don't have TOTM or any symptoms to let me know - good in some ways! :) Just didn't think i would have put on - surely it just would have meant a smaller loss, the least i've lost in one week is 4lbs it's usually about 6 so this is a major blow for me mentally. Not gonna cave or anything it's just so frustrating, i could understand if i hadn't been good but not when i've stuck to this 100%. :(

You're probably holding alot of water hun, and like Claire said maybe you're due TOTM? If you're sticking to it 100% (which you are) then you're losing whether it says on the scales or inches. Have you tried measuring yourself? xx

:( im v new to this so not much help :( i have put on 5lbs since sat and just come on my totm this morning so hope its just water retention and goes quickly :( up your water defos xxx

thanks guys. My CDC was brilliant and said the same thing, It's stoopid because i felt slimmer and was expecting a good loss but as soon as i saw what the scales said the day after i had a 'fat' day! i know it's just the mind though! Think i'm just gonna ignore last week and carry on. If it isn't any better this week might move up a plan for a week and then return to SS. Appreciate your help though peeps! i'd be lost without you guys! :)

Yeah that may be a good idea hun, wait and see what happens though :) ive got my 2nd weigh in later and although ive been 100% im still really nervous lol because you just never know what the scales are going to say! lol my clothes feel looser though so im feeling pretty good about it! :) xx

good luck hun, i'm sure you'll do fine. This is my third time but the first time i've been fully dedicated to it and although i'm having a bit of a grumpf at the moment, it is an awesome diet and the results are so good (which is why i'm so disappointed - it's raised my expectations each week! lol!) Let me know how you get on! x

oh dear, poor you. I am sorry. Bet is dissapears next week with a huge load more.

hugs x

Try weighing yourself again tomorrow, maybe you were retaining water and might lose it again.

yeah might give it a try although it does involve changing the batteries in my scales which i've been putting off for no particular reason lol! I used to weigh myself daily so i could get a rough idea of how my body fluctuates - but only held my weigh in with my CDC as my loss. hoping it is just water - i love SS!

It happened to me on the weekend, I weighed saturday and it showed I lost 1lb so I drank a bit more water that day then weighed sunday and It was showing I lost a further 3lbs.

good luck hun, i'm sure you'll do fine. This is my third time but the first time i've been fully dedicated to it and although i'm having a bit of a grumpf at the moment, it is an awesome diet and the results are so good (which is why i'm so disappointed - it's raised my expectations each week! lol!) Let me know how you get on! x

I will do :) lets hope for a loss!! :D xx

Back