acai berries???

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by wednesday, 15 March 2011 Social URL.

1. wednesday

wednesday Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.26%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    so, as some of you know i take medication that severly slows my metabolism, :sigh: i was reading on the internet that these pills can speed it up, has anyone tried them?? if so, did they work?? tbh im willing to give anything a go at this point to shift my metabolism which seems to be at a complete standstill!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rachgleeson

Rachgleeson Gold Member

Start Weight:
    332.5lb
    Current Weight:
    313.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    196lb
    Lost(%):
    19lb(5.71%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers and 16:8 intermittent fasting
    Never tried that hun, have you ever thought of trying green tea or chinese pu-erh tea? these are supposed to help with that too!!

4. wednesday

wednesday Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.26%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    yeah tried them both, didnt work for me, but i drink alot of green tea anyway, what usually happens with me is i start a diet then lose around 5-6 lb a week then the weight loss stops because my metabolism slows down further due to pills and calorie dip, so i brought some acai berries yesterday, last week because i slightly changed my diet, upped my calories and fat i lost 5lb im going to see what happens this week, if i lose or not, then on monday i will take the acai berries and see what happens that week......

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Dont waste your money and dont be tempted by the great testimonials they have on their site. One of the 'success stories' on their site lost all her weight on CD and was a member of Minimins. Acai berries stole her photos, put them on their site, made up a fake name and a success story from her attributing her weight loss to their products!!

6. leamarshall

leamarshall Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.51%)
    Diet:
    Xenical and Low Fat
    How did you get on with them ? x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.