acai berries???

wednesday

so, as some of you know i take medication that severly slows my metabolism, :sigh: i was reading on the internet that these pills can speed it up, has anyone tried them?? if so, did they work?? tbh im willing to give anything a go at this point to shift my metabolism which seems to be at a complete standstill!!

yeah tried them both, didnt work for me, but i drink alot of green tea anyway, what usually happens with me is i start a diet then lose around 5-6 lb a week then the weight loss stops because my metabolism slows down further due to pills and calorie dip, so i brought some acai berries yesterday, last week because i slightly changed my diet, upped my calories and fat i lost 5lb im going to see what happens this week, if i lose or not, then on monday i will take the acai berries and see what happens that week......

Dont waste your money and dont be tempted by the great testimonials they have on their site. One of the 'success stories' on their site lost all her weight on CD and was a member of Minimins. Acai berries stole her photos, put them on their site, made up a fake name and a success story from her attributing her weight loss to their products!!

How did you get on with them ? x

Back