• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Aches

S: 13st12lb G: 11st0lb
Morning all,

I've had really aching joints (legs in particular) & wondered if anyone else had this?

I've not increased my exercise. I am doing the same amount of training etc (I go to BMF training 3 times a week). When we were training this morning my legs hurt before we even started.

I did think I'd read it could be a symptom of going into ketosis but I did lighter life a few years & didn't have these aches.

Maybe I'm just getting old!! :0)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 11st7lb C: 10st13.5lb G: 8st7lb BMI: 26.3 Loss: 0st7.5lb(4.66%)
Hello
I am only on day 4 of attack but no more aches than usual lol
Bit tired and lethargic though x

Atropos

Gold Member
S: 11st12lb C: 11st8lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 26.1 Loss: 0st4lb(2.41%)
This is one of the reasons we are advised to take it a little easier during attack - going into ketosis is a tough workout for the muscles, because it uses up all the glycogen stored there - a bit like fitting the wall in a marathon!

It should pass as you go into cruise

dukandebut

Goat herder(ess)
S: 10st0lb C: 7st10lb G: 8st1lb Loss: 2st4lb(22.86%)
Could it be due to another cause, michelle1a, such as coming down with a virus or physical exercise which your muscles aren't accustomed to? Like Atropos, I would have thought that you'd be feeling better by Cruise, especially as you're 10 days into it.

Thank you for your replies..... Will see how it goes. Not wanting to use the diet as an excuse because other then that I've felt good - not bloated & not as tired etc.

Red Heart

Back on the Dukan wagon!
S: 12st0lb C: 9st7lb G: 8st13lb BMI: 25.1 Loss: 2st7lb(20.83%)
Hi Michelle,
I see we started on the same day.
How are you getting on?
I've lost 8.4lbs and I'm finding Cruise so much easier. Even on PP days I find I'm not eating as much as when I was on Attack.
Good luck!

PS my legs did ache on day 4 and they still do occasionally by the end of my 30 min walk but they don't ache for long.

Hello!

I had lost 9lb so about the same.... Although this morning I have put on 2lb :0(
I am obsessed with getting weighed & I need to have a set weigh day I think.

You're doing really well & I agree that Cruise is good - I'm not eating as much at all & I'm trying to be creative (Nigella I am not!!!) - some disasters but I love the microwave bread - have you tried it?

I have a new love of veggies & I don't think I'm missing anything (well maybe chocolate).

Good luck & let me know how you get on x

Atropos

Gold Member
Michelle - are you taking a vitamin pill?

Atropos

Gold Member
Hi
No I'm not, I was reading another thread earlier & I think maybe I should. Do you take one?
It is recommended as part of the diet - but is easy to overlook.

Split it in two, take half in the morning, half in the evening

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lipotrim TFR 100% 2
Slim And Save 10
Lipotrim TFR 100% 17
Slimming World Off Topic 4
Lipotrim Forum 7