Achieving What Seems Like The Unachievable - My Diary

Well done!!

I've been quiet as I've not been well. Been ill with a horrid cold since Thursday, needless to say I've really not eaten well - I've fed my cold but with all the wrong things!! Off for another snooze just now x

Hello bursting. I got ur PM. I totally forgot about this. I deleted the app for a bit cos I found I'd get home from work..put my running gear on and then sit and read updates on here etc then find 30-40mims had passed and I'd be like...huh time to just start making dinner lol!
Read up on a few of ur latest updates. Great to see ur progress since if not been around. Well I'm just as fat as ever lol! I am 22wks pregnant though so I can't moan too much. I'll worry about my weight gain when the baby arrives. Full of big plans bursting...out walking with the pram during the day..going for runs on my treadmill when baby us napping lol! In reality my house will be a bomb site and I'll either be napping myself when baby naps or trying to get some housework done.

Hello bursting. I got ur PM. I totally forgot about this. I deleted the app for a bit cos I found I'd get home from work..put my running gear on and then sit and read updates on here etc then find 30-40mims had passed and I'd be like...huh time to just start making dinner lol!
Read up on a few of ur latest updates. Great to see ur progress since if not been around. Well I'm just as fat as ever lol! I am 22wks pregnant though so I can't moan too much. I'll worry about my weight gain when the baby arrives. Full of big plans bursting...out walking with the pram during the day..going for runs on my treadmill when baby us napping lol! In reality my house will be a bomb site and I'll either be napping myself when baby naps or trying to get some housework done.

Woohoo you're back! Glad you're okay and totally delighted to hear you're preggers!!!
Big congratulations so pleased for you. It's been a bit quiet on here without you, missed your chat!

Nothing doing here on the baby front but hoping the more weight I lose the more it will help (plus we actually need to put in a bit more effort lol!)

I have no doubt that you will be out walking loads with the pram enjoying the sunshine, mat leave and your summer baby xx

Woohoo you're back! Glad you're okay and totally delighted to hear you're preggers!!!
Big congratulations so pleased for you. It's been a bit quiet on here without you, missed your chat!

Nothing doing here on the baby front but hoping the more weight I lose the more it will help (plus we actually need to put in a bit more effort lol!)

I have no doubt that you will be out walking loads with the pram enjoying the sunshine, mat leave and your summer baby xx

Thanks bursting. Ur getting on brilliantly tho. I see your in the 13s :) **whoop**

I know a summer baby :) cant wait. I hope the weather is good this yr!

I'm sure it will happen for u. We were really lucky tbh! The day we decided I would come off the pill...well lets just say we didn't try very hard. In fact I can actually pin point and tell u the exact date of conception lol!

I've been a bit quiet on here last week or so - been really busy and very bad Food wise - I think I've only had one meal at home in the last 7 days eek!! Not good weight wise - haven't weighed but pretty sure my trip into the 13's has been short lived.

Thinking of starting lipotrim tomorrow - seemingly similar to Cambridge but you can get it from your chemist. I did Cambridge about 4 years ago and lost a lot of weight, have flirted with doing it again a few times and never got past the first week - it's not a long term solution buy thinking of using lipotrim for 3-4 weeks to get things moving along a bit - I think if I can view it as being time limited I could make the commitment to it x

Oh dear!! Starting lipotrim today and woke up totally starving - that never happens normally - not a good start if today looks like it's going to be a hungry day!!
Working at home today and tomorrow morning so have an easy couple of days to get into it. Wed is my busiest day so it will be a bit more challenging!
Will update later today once i've been and got my packs etc.
Did the weekly shop last night - food for hubby and two packs of sparkling water and a breath fresher spray for me
Happy days x

Ooh exciting - got my packs and had my first shake. Absolutely no idea what my start weight is as she weighed me with my coat and my big ugg boots on, plus weight in KG - anyway, doesn't matter as I'll still just go with my weekly SW weigh ins.
I explained to her that I had already lost weight with SW and wanted to use this as a kick start to move things along a bit - we agreed that I would try and stick with it to lose 2 stone - I think that is realistic in terms of making a time limited commitment - probably no longer than 6-8 weeks - don't think I could stick it much longer than that but I might surprise myself!!
A day at a time for now!
I'm thinking I'll probably feel fine today but start to feel crap over the next couple of days - had a fairly sensible day yesterday food wise so hopefully that will minimise the big crash!!
As long as I can get through work this week without feeling faint I'll be grand - can cope with being hungry and the far away feeling passes x

Well keeping a food diary isn't going to be complicated! Finished my products for the day and still got a bit of water to drink (a bit behind due to a late start)

Choc shake
Choc shake made with cold peppermint tea
Chicken soup
2 x peppermint tea
4 x 500 ml sparkling water

The shakes were fine and the chicken soup was better than I thought it would be - not my favourite but something savoury!

Downloaded an app called 'water your body' - my plan is to use it to track my fluid intake to prevent becoming dehydrated. Still got about 800 ml of water left for the day to sip before bed.

Overall I've had a very quiet lazy day today. Much of it was spent on the couch and I even had a snooze late afternoon - probably not a bad thing! Wed is my busy day and then taking a AL day on Thursday. Busy on Fri and Sat but hoping that I'll have settled into ketosis by then and not feel too stinky x

Argh.....can definitely say that I'm not hungry however dying to get my chops round something and actually taste something!! Going to be a long 5 weeks!!

Think I might start counting down in days ...day 2/32

My revised goal is to do 100% up till a couple of days before my cousins wedding (28/3) so I can reintroduce some food and carbs so that I'm not a drunken mess on the day. Hopefully might get 2 stone off before then or not be far away!!

Away to drive home and have my last shake of the day - apart from missing food and diet coke I'm feeling pretty good all things considered!!

Woop woop day 3/32 - still feeling good, I think just the feeling of accomplishment being able to stick with it is getting me through just now.

Got SW weigh in tonight so hoping the last few days of LP have undone the damage over the last two weeks since I reached the 13's.

I don't want to stop going to SW as I love my class and I want to be able to continue with it when I stop this at the end of March.

Not sure how to explain any big losses though...I wouldn't want to be getting SOTW or anything over anyone that is doing SW properly. Thinking of drinking lots of water before I get weighed to mask the loss a bit - does that sound twisted?!! It would even out in the end when I start eating again and offset a natural gain - am I a bad person? I feel a bit sneaky?!

Was dreading my lunchtime shake as out all day and needing to use my shaker instead of my smoothie to go maker - was delighted that it worked really well - NO lumps yippee! !

Hey bursting. Loving reading ur diary at the moment. Full of excitement and positivity its amazing to read. Glad ur getting on well and ur shakes are working well for u. Let us all know how ur weigh in goes x

Thanks Tangerine! Never went to SW tonight...a bit of a long story but the short version is that I'm going tmrw night.

Think I hit the wall tonight - was kidding myself to think that I'd avoided it! Feeling generally blah and tired with a sore head. Drank loads of water today so hopefully an early night will help. I'm off tmrw so can have the luxury of taking it easy if need be x

Food today:
Strawberry shake
Chocolate shake
Hot chocolate shake
3 ltrs water

Day 4/32 (can't wait till this gets into double figures starting with a 2 or a 3 lol!)

Think that's me properly in ketosis now - woke up during the night with the horrid metal taste in my mouth - was quite delighted by this haha!

Not long had my first shake and getting ready to go into town with my husband when he gets home from his early shift. We have some vouchers from our bday - don't really want to buy anything though until I've lost a bit more weight! I am on the look out for a new watch though so that's a safe bet!!

That's me tried all the different flavours now: choc is my favourite and the strawberry and vanilla are fine too. The chicken soup is just palatable if I need something savoury!

Have a good day everyone xx

Ps - just shoehorned myself into my next 14 jeans - hopefully by the end of next week that shouldn't be such a task!! Def less of a muffin top though ☺

Last edited:
Day 4/32 (can't wait till this gets into double figures starting with a 2 or a 3 lol!)

Think that's me properly in ketosis now - woke up during the night with the horrid metal taste in my mouth - was quite delighted by this haha!

Not long had my first shake and getting ready to go into town with my husband when he gets home from his early shift. We have some vouchers from our bday - don't really want to buy anything though until I've lost a bit more weight! I am on the look out for a new watch though so that's a safe bet!!

That's me tried all the different flavours now: choc is my favourite and the strawberry and vanilla are fine too. The chicken soup is just palatable if I need something savoury!

Have a good day everyone xx

Ps - just shoehorned myself into my next 14 jeans - hopefully by the end of next week that shouldn't be such a task!! Def less of a muffin top though ☺

Wooohoooo you'll be comfortably in those 14s in no time. Stick at it x

Well another day done - felt better than yesterday but not 100%, went shopping in the afternoon with oh - by the time we were in the last shop I was feeling a bit faint. Was fine once I got home and had a shake. My timings were all out today as well which didn't help - had first shake at lunch and second shake at dinner time - will just keep to normal bfast/lunch/dinner timings from now on.

Just had a lovely bath - was sooo cold tonight!! When I did Cambridge before I lived in a flat without a bath - I have no idea how I managed. I've come home and had a hot bath every night this week, it's really helped me through, plus given me something to do when OH having his tea!!

SW tonight I'm 13 st 13 lb - only a 1/2 on the 'official scales' but hadn't been for two weeks and think I have lost about 3-4 lbs that I had put on since my last weigh in. Be back to my normal class on Tues after LT weigh in on Monday.

Finding my skin very dry, flaky and a bit irritates. Think it's probably just the detox - hoping it will clear up soon!! Want to be radiant and glowing after drinking all this water haha!

Food today -
Vanilla shake
Chocolate shake
Hot chocolate shake
3.5 ltrs water

Ooft struggling today - got into the car to go to the shop to buy some chicken - managed to talk myself down and had a big drink of water instead lol! Hopefully I can last till my final shake - been a long busy day - a bit of a challenge.

On the plus side my clothes are fitting me well today and I definitely feel trimmer.

Big sigh

Well day 5/32 done....just!! Argued with myself all day about eating something and eventually went and bought some chicken and a car of coke zero - had two tiny bits of chicken and a few sips out the can before deciding both were horrid and bining it - not beating myself up as it kept me on the straight and narrow and still in ketosis. Felt more positive about carrying on afterwards.

Shattered, been a really long day I was out the house about 12 hours - longest since I've started. Think that' s probably why I'm struggling today! Another longish day tomorrow and then I am off for two days - thank goodness will be a big help at the moment!!x

Day 6/32!! Woke up feeling really blah! Minging breath, TOTM, and a bit of a sore throat. Totally explains why I was struggling so much yesterday. Have to go to work - really wish I could just stay in bed a bit longer! Never mind of tomorrow and Monday and nearly finished my first week!x

Bursting....i am reading this with pride this morning. So proud of u for sticking at a full week of ur shake diet. So what u ate a bit of chicken....its hardly a burger or some chocolate!
Looking forward to hearing how ur weigh in goes. Keep it up....ur doing awesome x

Back