Add a Meal Week....!!

Mike50

Grumpy Old Git
Not been on-line for a couple of weeks due to work but I thought I had better check in before going on Holiday next week....;)

Still hanging in there as one of the few men left showing you girlies how it's done. :p

Add a meal week was a bit of a diaster as it turned into "Add a Feast Week" halfway through.....:( Shows that I haven't yet got control of my eating habits..

Anyway back on track with a 6lb loss this week to average out the 2lb gain the previous week.:)

I found my holiday gain went away pretty quickly, phew! I've jumped ship to Atkins and gained 2.5lbs in my first day!! It soon came off again tho. Feels strange to be having real food but I'm popping in here regularly to check up on everyone :)

FANTASTIC LOSSES MIKE

Glad you're still around and doing OK Mike. :)

Just noticed you are now over halfway there, well done.

Have a good holiday!

ohhh mikes back xx how are your socks muahahaha (i do miss your cupboard though :( can i come back?)

I am doing total solution in what weeks do i do add a meal or do i just do ts til goal ?

As I understand it (only being on Day 12 myself, so not an expert!), AAM is basically every 5th week, i.e. four weeks of TS then one AAM week, which I find easier to remember as weeks 5, 10, 15 and so on.

Hope this helps. :)

On the website they say that you should have approximately 1200 calories a day, so that is three food packs - or two and a bar - plus a 600 calorie meal.

Back