Add a meal week

finnsmum

I'm supposed to be on add a meal week. I just had some plain chicken and now wish I hadn't. I feel really secure with Exante and am worried about adding 'other' elements that may throw my progress off course. I defintely don't trust myself around food and worry that one thing will lead to another.

Would appreciate any experiences of AAM whether you do it or not.

Thanks,

Laura

hey - Im only starting week 2. I had a little carb free dinner yesterday and I still lost 1lb! x

I've read some people do, and some don't .
I know this isn't the same, but the Sunday before last. My family was eating Sunday lunch. Cut along story short- I had already decided I was going to eat a small amount of chicken and a small amount of veg. I did just that. I enjoyed every bit.
Then the very next day I was back to TS. I didn't feel guilty :) and still lost weight.
Sorry I can't be much more help .
But whatever you decide. Don't feel guilty :) x

Can anyone explain why we are supposed to add food in week 5? I don't understand why we can't keep just having the three packs. Also I'm not veggie but also not a big meat eater. Is quorn ok to eat week 5?

Exante have to tell us to AAM because we're not being monitored like some other vlcd's (cambridge and LL)

I personally wont be doing an AAM week ever because I dont want to!
I'm happy with my 3 packs.

I'm the same as Blue Butterfly, I wont be adding a meal. I am in a routine now and I dont want to break it.

On LL they have dairy week every 13 wks when u need to take your shakes with semi skimmed milk, this is the equivalent to AAM, I think.
Hope this helps.

I had AAM and was a little scared but i planned my meals in advance and kept it simple, low carb and low calorie. I enjoyed it very much. :)

I got complacent and thought I knew best and now I feel really humbled by this diet. I ate loads of carb free food last week, started putting milk or cream in my coffee etc thinking I'd still lose and I didn't. I stayed the same and I was devastated. Then I went and binged on crisps and chocolate yesterday because I was inconsolable - ridiculous, huh?

I am either going to do this 100% with no food at all until I reach goal or I might as well sack it.

I've learned the hard way - it's no food or don't bother.

Back on the wagon today and really, really, really trying.

:sigh:

Back