Adeles Induction Diary

MrsDanielCraig

I have decided to start a diary, to help motivate myself! Tomoro is day one, and this is what Im planning on eating for the day!

B: 2 Jimmys sausages 0.6g and 2 eggs scrambled

L: 2 fat mushrooms 2.5g stuffed with 100g of Boursin 3.5g and wrapped in proscuitto ham. Cup of cucumbers 1.5g (i think!) with Hellmans mayo 1.5g (sugar in it, didnt realise!) :eek:

T: Homemade lamb burger 4g (not doin that recipe again :(, once I have eaten the 4 I made!) with cauli 2g and brocolli 1.6g

I hate veg and salads, bleurghhhhhhh, so will have to see how I get on!

Not planning on any snacks as yet for work, as I think the lunch will keep me going!

Oh, loads of water too!

Will let you know how I feel at the end of the day. Giving this eating plan 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any input, much appreciated
Bye for now, Adele x

Looks great, good luck!

Your lunch sounds good, may have to copy it! lol I love boursin! :D

Hi Adele

I'm not a veg/salad person either, so I don't force myself with it.
I had more than I normally would on the first week just to kick-start, but since then I've probably just had a handful of lettuce a week.

The menu sounds great (apart from mushrooms..yuck :p ) so you should be fine

Thanks Drasim, made me feel better!

Today went quite well, so day 1 out of the way! For tomorrow Im planning on:

B: 2 chopped up eggs with butter and smidge of mayo (not a big eater at breakfast!!!)

L: Selection of deli meats, prosscuito, garlic sausage and pastrami, slice of each, with bolied egg, 10 green olives, 3 mini cheeses, 56g of cucumber and tbsp of chilli mayo

T: Will be the same as last night cos it was well gorg!!! Cauli and broccolli lovely with proper butter on, lol!

Oh, got me a whole chicken in the slow cooker to nibble on, mmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Adele x

Hi adele

Suggest you work your way through the legal veggies to see if anything you can enjoy - there must be something! Perhaps heavily sauced with eg cream and cheese;)

Good luck

OMG, this has bin harder than I thought! I am on day 4, eating well, but Im am so bad tempered!!!!!! Has anyone else felt this way?
I was so ready for jacking it in today, but I weighed myself and I had lost 7lbs, wooooooo!
So I think I will give it a bit longer (at least 2 weeks) and see if my mood improves!

Breakfasts have been scrambled egg with cheese, easy, tasty and all I can really face in a morning!!!
Yesterday lunch was chicken salad with a bit of chilli mayo and for tea, lamb chops (with the fat, yummy!) very small greens, and a bag of pork scratchings later on!
Today I had the rest of the lamb chops for lunch, and my homemade chilli for tea (6 carbs but worth every single one) topped with grated cheese! Ran out of veg and cant be bothered going to the shop in the rain, so will have to give it a miss, but there was spring onions and tomatoes in me chilli, so counting that!!!!
I hope I start cheering up soon :cry:
Adele x

Hi Adele, how's it going then?

Back