Advice Needed Please :)

I'm winding myself up something chronic so I need some advice :)

Started Exante on 01/07/13 and weighed in on Monday 08/07/13 and I was 11lb down. I then decided to change my weigh day to a Saturday so I weighed in on 13/07/13 and was another 3lb down.

1st gone in 1wk and 5days - BUZZING!

BUT.... since then, the scales have not budged and I only have the rest of today, Thursday & Friday until I get weighed... To say I'm stressed is an understatement... I really don't want to have a no loss week :(

Any advice would be massively appreciated :)

Sara x

Sara

Operation Wedding Dress Body

I would avoid the mid week weigh-ins as they are really disheartening! Also a lot of people on here at the mo are sticking to stuff religiously but not losing, in fact some are gaining and we think it must be due to the heat and water retention maybe? It comes off again pretty fast.

How can you not lose weight on 600 odd calories?! Trust in the plan as they say :)

I used to find if I ever had a 1-2lb loss, the following week would usually be a bigger one too - its just getting to that point thats the hard part!! x

I did the same last week and hadn't lost a pound. When it came to weigh in day I'd lost 4lbs. Don't worry to much, weight changes every day and the weather doesn't help. Good luck and wait till weigh In day xx

Try and only weigh yourself once a week. Our weight can fluctuate about 7lbs either way in just one day! So only weighing once a week is best.

Some weeks you will lose less than others and that could be for lots of different reason - Constipation, Water retention, TOTM.

Thanks for all the advice everyone :)

Unfortunately this wasn't a sneaky mid-week weigh in... I have a tendency to get the scales everytime I venture into our en suite... So this could be 5 or 6 times a day!

I've got to stop doing it!

Sara

Operation Wedding Dress Body

Back